Chapter 13

Y/n: "Goddammit... So they ended up showing up anyway." You say disappointed at the fact that nezu lied about the fact that UA students aide from you wouldn't be participating.

Y/n: "Ah whatever. Im sure they'll be competent enough to not die." You say nonchalantly.

We see You, along with everyone else in a large room with a table in the middle, Planning an attack on Overhaul's organization.

Izuku: "Oh come Y/n! Don't be like that! We need as many people as possible if we want to have a good chance at taking this guy down!" Izuku shouts at you in an angry tone because you doubting his abilities.

Lemillion: "Yeah Y/n! You may be super strong and all but that doesn't mean you can look down on the rest of us!" Lemillion also shouts at you.

Y/n: "Yeah yeah whatever. That's not the point." You reply to them, not caring that they shouted at you.

Rock Lock: "Why are we letting a bunch of kids participate? They may be from UA but they'll just hold us back" Rock Lock says, not wanting children to participate in a mission as important as this.

Y/n: "Yeah yeah Lock head. Whatever you say." You said getting Rock Lock angry.

Rock: "W-Why you little-!" But before he can retaliate, he is cut off by Nighteye.

Nighteye: "We're getting off track here!" Shouted Nighteye.

Nighteye: "Now then, Y/n. Nezu said to me that you made a Clone of Eri, do you know it's location?" He questions you.

Y/n: "Yep, I can even see what it's seeing." You replied to Nighteye.

Nighteye: "Ok good. Now then, with the location of the base that Y/n has gathered for us this plan should go smoothly. Everyone, you're dismissed." Nighteye says in a commanding tone.

(A/N: Im skipping straight to the final battle with overhaul. But Izukus legs got injured by some spikes that were made by overhaul, So you have to fight him instead.)

-We cut to Overhaul going into his Massive fusion form-

Y/n: "Well... *you whistle as you say* That ain't good." You say to the injured heroes behind you.

Y/n: "Well, it's been a while since I had to do this, but it's a nice change of pace from beating everyone I fight without effort." You say as you activate your perfect Susanoo.

" You say as you activate your perfect Susanoo

(Art not mine)

Everyone is completely shocked by the sheer size of the humanoid being in front of them, Nearly doubling in height of Overhaul.

Izuku: 'Oh you gotta be kidding me! How is this fair?! He completely surpasses everything I've ever seen!' Izuku says in his head with a completely flabbergasted by the power your displaying.