But two are locked.

The sun in the underworld was not blinding as I thought it would actually be once I remembered what had happened. I was here at home as Chronus called it as the soft ringing of the Styxian bells had I awoke.  One day. I have been here one day. I would stay for a bit longer, I wanted to know more about my father. More about the people here and frankly about myself. I hated the fact that there was practically my entire life home here and there. There was no one up in the towers as Chronus opened the door.

"Good morning, I don't know what to call you?"

"I frankly don't know either."

"Well, I named you something and you flat out refused the name. You also did not give me one to call you afterward."

"What was my name?"

"We named you Freyja. Meaning beauty in death as you are my daughter and resemble your mother very well as she is fair. I am happy that you have my colors. That is something you have taken from me."

"Papa? What do you mean I have your colors? Is that not was race is called by the color of your skin or the country you hale from?"

"That is the case for the mortals. Many of them judge the other by the color of the skin they were born with or by the means of their gender. Some change their genders and change themselves completely. Others just forget who they are and try to be someone else. Much like yourself. You were ripped from me and changed into something you were never supposed to be but it came back as a horrific experience but it led to love for you did it not?"

"Yes that is the case papa but it never occurred to me that way. I have found love in a lover, brothers, and children but it does not change who I was or am now. I may be a mother, sister, and lover but why does that change me? How will that change me?"

"It does not change you. You are still my daughter. Even if you don't believe so. I loved you and do still. Your mother as well. Come, the shadows prepared tea and light things for you to eat." Chronus said as he walked to the door we had come to before. I rose from the cold bell and followed. Shadows? What did he mean by shadows?

Chronus descended to the floor after leaping over the railing. He turned up to me. "The stairs will creak. I was almost caught here once. Leap and I will catch you." He said extending his arms for me. I took hold of the rickety wood and swung myself over in the small freefall. I was caught like promised and Chronus gave a funny look. "You weigh less than you look. Do you not eat or are you just that skinny?"

"Commenting on a woman's weight papa? Very rude of you." I teased. He set me on the ground and walked out the hidden door. I followed as many people passed me in the halls Many bowed to him but they looked oddly at me. A stranger in their one home and to their own master. They watched me untrustworthy and then they whispered in a different tongue.

"Follow Freyja. Your tea will get cold."

"I much rather like cold tea. It helps in the heat of summer or the burning ashes of this land. "

"Ah, you saw the soul flames. They are living beings, not a source of light my child. They are the ones who choose to burn on in this world then descend to the gates of hell or ascend to the gates of heaven. They just stay here and burn and no one will put out their flame. Ah, here we are. Tea in the garden square. I used to take your mother here on dates when we were younger."

"I hope you don't see me as Mama. That would be very awkward. How am I like her to you? I haven't seen her, have I?"

"No, I don't think you have in this memory line. You suffer from an amnesiatic curse. Someone has stolen the memories from the years past and had left you to fend away but I don't know who has them." He said pulling out a seat for me to sit in. I did as he implied as he sat next across from me. "I know you have more questions about this land but I do have to tell you that if you want to go back you're going to have a clinging lover to your arm."