Silence is drowned by it

??? POV

She had accepted the creature that stole her away once, again. That faceless being that has walked this earth for many centuries and had others like him had stolen what was rightfully mine. Even if she did not know about her life and what she was meant to be she knew what she was partly. She knew she was not human and she knew she was a monster or a myth as we liked to say here in my home. I watched the confession and the sickening part of that being placing his newly made lips onto the girl that was supposed to be mine. It made my blood boil under what we called flesh. I had to step away from the water mirror that was the pond we had at our castle garden. Often I would find my Uncle and Auntie sitting by here over the loss of this girl.

knowing full well that this girl was a cousin of sort to me she still was meant to keep the blood line in the family strong and never mix with unclean or vile creatures as Father would put it. Auntie was sitting at the waters edge as well still being haunted by the words that she had spoken to her own mother. I walked over and knelt down next to my auntie and tried to console her. "Auntie, she will come back to us. I will make sure of it. I know I made a mistake by kidnapping her and bring her here once but I have a plan Auntie." I said to her trying my best to console her damaged soul.

She moved a lock of her silvery white hair away from her face. Auntie never talked much since that day and only spoke to my Uncle Chronus, her husband, often and even then it was a few words. It had only been a year to. I remember when my Auntie was happy and full of life when not on the moon to watch over her daughter which she still did often and she was shocked to hear what I had done. I had no choice Auntie. She would have never come back to the family like she was supposed to be and I knew that I had to do something. Uncle Chronus would not have done anything.

It was his child that he did not want to hurt and she would forgive me given the time but I am not so sure now since I can easily fix her memories if I need to.It made me sick really watching her love another creature even if they had lived each other before. I still had the memories of the two so happy and every tear he had made my beloved cry What made it worse is that he had accepted the name she had given him and I pray that the pact that the lovers had was never made. Then I would have lost her completely. Auntie had moved away from me and gave a soft smile to her child that she saw accept that creature again. Auntie seemed to hold some mutual feelings to the being that she would never tell me and neither would Uncle Chronus.

"I'm happy they found each other again." Auntie whispered to herself and I dropped my gaze, releasing her from my arms. Auntie had spoken for once. And it was not to Uncle Chronus. "Please dear nephew. Don't break them up again. Even if my daughter does not love me as her mother I want to have her be happy. And I can see that look Nathy. Yes I know that creature, he is about as old as me."

"Auntie! You know how I feel about this. You know that we are only supposed to marry within the family. We are not blood related so there is no problem the thought of what do they call it? Incest? You know that she was supposed to be with me. She was supposed to be mine. I love her Auntie." I cried out at my aunts sudden spoken words. Auntie always had a large heart and it would end up being her death and her pain. Auntie stood from her kneeling spot and looked me dead in the eye.

"Never do that to my daughter again Nathy. You know I love you  as I should as an aunt but there was the thing you did. I could barely forgive you." She replied leaving her silver hair falling in her face. "She was happy, but your selfishness is what drove you to do that. If she loves him and he loves her let them be together. Your father is the one that drove you this way and it's taking a toll on you. Leave her alone. And give back what you stole." Auntie finished before walking away. Her white clothes dragging on the dusty walkway.