Reversed

The next morning, jungkook woke up earlier than Tae. He loved mornings like these. He loved having the small boy cuddled in his arms. Tae is somehow always warm to touch, which jungkook can't get enough of. If he could, he would choose all his mornings to start with Tae.

After Jungkook finally finished adoring his baby, he went ahead to change the boy's clothes. A onesie is not an issue as such, because Tae dresses adorably anyway. However, Jungkook figured being in normal clothes might help the boy to come out of littlespace if he still was in one. He neatly folded the onesie and placed both the onesie and the pacifier back into the box. He made a mental note to buy more stuff. His baby doesn't have a lot of toys. I should take him toy shopping sometime.

Then after jungkook had brushed his teeth, he decided it was about time he woke Tae up.

"Baby, get up." Jungkook called, rubbing the boy's stomach. The didn't show any signs of waking up, so jungkook tried again, "Sweetheart, wake up." He kissed the boy's cheek a couple of times. That finally got a reaction, just a small whine and and Tae turning to his side.

"Tae, come on, bub. Wake up now. It's already 10." Jungkook said, turning the boy again to lie on his back, but this time in jungkook's arms.

"5 more minutes, please." Taehyung whined as he tried to cuddle with jungkook.

Jungkook sighed, "Okay, angel. 5 more minutes. I'm going downstairs for the time, I'll be back." Saying this he stood up. Taehyung just nodded and mumbled inaudibly as he fell back asleep hugging his pillow.

Downstairs, Mrs. Kim was getting ready for work. She was packing lunch for herself. She didn't even notice jungkook entering the kitchen.

"Good morning, Mrs. Kim." Jungkook greeted.

"Oh jungkook. Good morning, good morning." She smiled. "Do you mind having cereal for breakfast? Or eggs maybe? Should I make you something? There's also coffee in the pot."

"Oh no no, please don't take the effort. I don't feel very hungry, I'll just drink some coffee. Do you need any help packing up?" He asked, seeing how busy she was.

"That's fine. I'm almost done. Is Tae still asleep?" She asked as she finally closed her bag.

"Yeahh, he said he'll wake up soon." Jungkook answered, pouring himself a cup of coffee. He felt slight pain in his head, making him rub his temple.

"Okay okay, I'll get going now, I'll see you two later. You're staying for the day?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"Is that okay?" Jungkook said making Mrs. Kim laugh, "You are always welcome here, jungkook."

...

When jungkook finally got Tae to wake up, he was feeling like shit. His head was aching and his nose was stuffy. How did I suddenly catch a cold? I should keep my baby away. Jungkook thought to himself. Tae was in the bathroom brushing his teeth, not feeling little anymore.

"Baby? I think I have a cold, will you be fine staying on your own? I shouldn't be here, I dont want you falling sick too." Jungkook said, standing at the door of the bathroom.

Taehyung shook his head rapidly, then after quickly rinsing his mouth he said, "Don't go, kookie. I can take care of you!"

Jungkook smiled at that, "I'm not very sick, I'm sure I'll be fine by the end of the day. But I don't want my little one falling ill."

"I won't fall ill! Promise!" Taehyung tried to convince the elder.

"You can't know that, precious. Come on, baby, let me go home." Jungkook pleaded, he knew Tae was very sensitive and would eventually fall sick.