No wanna leave

"Want me to take care of you, baby?"

Jungkook didn't wait for an answer as he knew how the younger was too shy. He just hoisted the boy on his hip as he walked to lock the class door.

"I very happy." Taehyung mumbled, hiding his face in Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'm very happy too, angel. So happy. Let's eat, now okay?" Jungkook bounced the boy a little as he sat back on his seat. Jungkook had packed fried rice with kimchi for the boy. And also cookies. He was planning to bribe the boy with cookies, yes, that's how desperate he was.

He turned the boy in his lap, so he would face the table. Taehyung was busy playing with Jeon's ring on his forefinger.

Jungkook took it on himself to feed the boy, "Open your mouth, sweetheart."

"No veggies?" Taehyung looked at the man with doe eyes. He is going to be the end of me, jungkook thought.

"Not too many, baby. Just a little. I promise it's tasty." Jungkook convinced, as he rubbed the boy's waist.

Taehyung opened his mouth to eat, surprisingly liking the rice.

"It nice, daddy!" Taehyung exclaimed, happily.

Jungkook just smiled, "I'm glad you liked it but no talking with food in your mouth, bear. Bad manners." Taehyung mumbled a quick sowwy and gulped his food.

Very soon all the rice was over, Taehyung not even realising how this was the first time he had eaten without fussing. Jungkook felt proud of him too.

"What a good boy Tae is! Ate so well, baby." Jungkook beamed, kissing the little's cheek.

Taehyung giggled, feeling shy with all the praise. "No get messy too!"

"Awwwh yes, didn't even get messy." Jungkook laughed, not having the heart to tell the boy about how he didn't get messy because jungkook was feeding him. He's just too cute.

After putting the lunch box again, jungkook smiled thinking about the cookies, "Baby close your eyes, I have a surprise."

Taehyung gasped happily at the word surprise and quickly covered his eyes, "Suwpise! Suwpise! Suwpise!"

Jungkook placed the cookies box on the table, opening the lid. He placed a small kiss to the boy's head as he whispered, "You can look, princess."

Sure enough Taehyung squealed looking at the big chocolate cookies in front.

"COOKIES!" Taehyung was quick to grab as many as his little hands allowed him. Jungkook's heart was melting looking at how precious the boy was. He almost let Taehyung stuff all those cookies in his mouth, almost.

"Just one, sweetheart." Jungkook tsked, making the boy loosen his grip, letting the cookies fall back into the box.

"Nooooo, want to eat all!" Taehyung whined, giving jungkook pleading eyes.

"Baby, you'll get a stomach ache if I let you have all of them. Don't want my baby in pain now, do I?" Jungkook hugged the boy closer, ignoring the pink blush that was dusting Tae's bread cheeks. The tiny boy was internally dancing on hearing Jeon say my baby.

"Two? Pwease! I pwomise I won't eat mowe!" Taehyung extended his pinky hopefully, jungkook couldn't just not give in. Kill him for thinking he's going to win against this soft bear.

"Two it is." Jungkook linked his pinky with the other.

Taehyung didn't waste any more time in eating his cookie, loving the sweetness of it all. Daddy is the best! He thought to himself.