Text back

Jungkook: Baby please text me back.

Kookie is worried about you, angel.

I am so sorry for shouting at you. Please forgive me, princess.

I'll buy you a lot of chocolate, all for my little pup. Just call me or text me.

I'm sorry, baby.

Jungkook spammed Tae's inbox, he was now at home. After jimin had that outburst, jungkook was just regretting everything. Jimin didn't let Tae meet Jungkook after school ended, taking the boy out for icecream. Jungkook realised how wrong he was and deserved Taehyung ignoring him but he just can't help it.

Jungkook had no idea how he is going to deal with this. He couldn't possibly go over to Tae's house with Mr. Kim there. Ahhh that man would shoot me someday, jungkook thought. He rolled over in his bed, not feeling like doing his work. He just wanted his baby, which he very would be talking to right now if only he hadn't been so stupid.

...

"Thanks minnie." Taehyung smiled, but it was one of his sad smiles that hurt anyone to see.

"Thanks? I did it for icecream duh." Jimin joked, making an attempt to make his bestfriend laugh. When Taehyung didn't reply like usual, jimin said, "Tae, stop thinking about that bitch. Whatever he said was not true."

"It's not jinyoung that I'm thinking about." Tae shrugged, looking at his shoes with a pout. He was so hurt by how kook-err jungkook behaved today. He didn't even let me explain, Tae thought.

"Talk to him, Tae. I know I said we need to make him suffer a little but seeing that you're suffering too, just message him. Your phone is buzzing like crazy anyway." Jimin insists.

Taehyung nods, as he just moves ahead to hug jimin. Jimin hugged the younger with a lot of care and love, caressing his back. He knew how sensitive Tae is, he gets unbelievably sad when he has fought with someone he cares about. If only jungkook wasn't my teacher I would've swung a punch or two, jimin thought.

"Buhh byee, I'll see you tomorrow." Tae said after they had let go. Jimin bid him good bye and they both parted to leave for home.

When Taehyung reached home, he talked to his dad for some time. He didnt tell Mr. Kim anything but just sat with him and talked inorder to take some more time before he messaged jungkook. 

Then finally after changing into comfortable clothes, he lied on his bed, taking tata and boop in his arms.

"Should I talk to Kookie? What do you two say?" Taehyung spoke to the stuffies. He turned to his side as he pretended they were telling him to message jungkook.

"But kookie is a big meanie. Hurt TaeTae a lot." Tae pouted as he remembered how jungkook looked at him with that cold gaze. "Stupid kookie. Stupid jinyoung. Stupid stupid stupid."
Taehyung kept whining as he just thrashed in bed.

Right then his phone dinged again, signalling there was another message.

Jungkook: Please let me make up to you, pup. Just text me back.

Taehyung finally couldn't take it anymore. He was too weak to be angry with jungkook. The only person who could comfort him right now was jungkook, even though jungkook was the one who hurt him in the first place.

Taehyung: Can you call? No wanna text. Pwease.

Jungkook gasped as his phone beeped, immediately dialing Taehyung's number. Just two rings passed before a small little "hi" was heard on the line.