All about you

"I can't believe I have a boyfriend!" Tae giggled while cuddling close to jungkook. He was sitting between Jungkook's outstretched legs.

"I can't believe I, a peasant, get the privilege to be your boyfriend, the prettiest princess!" Jungkook let out a small squeal, too. Both the boys were high on happiness. They had been sharing a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries in a classical romantic movie way, and Jungkook was starting to wonder if he's having a sugar rush.

"You're so cheesy, kookie." Tae laughed at the elder's words.

"You love me -" Jungkook joked but then stopped mid sentence because he still couldn't believe the younger had said it back. If the universe continues to be kind to him, he would spend a lifetime to show Tae all the love in the world.

"What happened..?" Tae said, puzzled why the elder suddenly stopped talking.

"Nothing, baby, was thinking something else." Jungkook said, pressing multiple small kisses to his baby's head, pulling the boy closer by his waist.

"You sure?" Tae asked again, having a feeling jungkook was hiding something.

"100 percent, darling. There's absolutely nothing that could spoil my mood today, I'm just so happy."

"Same, kookie. Thank you so much for this. It's the best graduation present." Tae said in all honesty that he couldn't ask for more from the elder. The smaller one felt like he had won the lottery. Jeon Jungkook, the man who showed Tae that it's okay to need someone. The man who treated him so delicately, making Tae feel so adored and cherished, was now his boyfriend.

"Who said this is the only thing I've planned? I'm treating my princess to the best today, nothing less." Jungkook said as he stood up, giving Tae a hand to get up as well.

"You already treat me the best every day." The younger confessed, a soft smile on his face, making jungkook heart go crazy again. Was it the warm fairy lights? Was it the light blush from laughing so much from earlier? Or was it the moonlight? Jungkook couldn't tell, but he knew for a fact that Taehyung couldn't possibly look so ethereal. It's not fair. I'm going to have a nose bleed, jungkook thought.

They went back to the house where jungkook grew up. Tae instantly ran to the wall that held multiple frames. All of them had pictures of the family of 4.

"Kookie, that's you! You were such a cute baby." Taehyung cooed, looking at a picture of the elder in the stroller.

"I was very chubby. My parents were definitely going a little overboard with baby food." Jungkook laughed as he stood side by side to Tae, looking at the pictures too.

"Well as soon as you got in control of your own food choices you went from chubby little teddy to sculpted sexy-" Tae instantly shut his mouth with his hands not expecting his mouth to just think his inappropriate thoughts out loud.

Jungkook, who had already caught what the boy was saying, smirked, "Is that what you think, darling? About my sculpted sexy self?"

"I-I-no, I don't think that-You-I-" Tae was flustered to reply back. Jungkook was testing the waters, too. His baby was hardly ever this bold.

"I'd love to hear your compliments, baby. Don't be shy, precious." Jungkook said while pulling the boy close by his hips.

"Not shy, just nervous." Tae mumbled. He was no longer the innocent being he once was. After catching jimin with yoongi that one time he had gotten various lessons by his best friends for educational purposes.

"Do I make you nervous, love?"

"No kookie-"

"Look at me when you talk, baby." Jungkook's voice seemed lower than usual, and Tae was having a hard time breathing. Being a hypocrite to his own words, jungkook wasn't looking at the boy's eyes. He was admiring the boy's pouty lips.