Idiot

"I feel like I'm going to burst, Kookie." Taehyung said, sounding like a pregnant whale.

"Same, baby, I feel like I've eaten enough for a month." Jungkook patted his stomach.

They had eaten more than they had initially planned. Jin kept bringing them all these amazing dishes that one would be a fool to deny.

"Do y'all want some cake?" Jin asked as he came out, not wearing his apron anymore. He had packed up for the day, the evening shift was handled by someone else.

"Are you kidding me? We'll die hyung." Jungkook laughed.

"Yesh yesh. No more please." Taehyung shook his head animatedly, making Jin laugh.

"Did you like the food Tae? It wasn't too spicy right?" Jin asked the youngest.

"It was perfect! Thank you, hyungie." Tae smiled.

"So cute." Jin pinched his cheeks, making the boy giggle. "What plans do you two have now?"

"Well, Tae is boss today. So where next, angel?" Jungkook turned to the boy.

"Kookie choose now. I just want to be with you. No wanna go home though." Tae said, he was tired of being cooped up in the house.

Jin who was hearing the duo, thought to himself, I ship it.

"How about-" Jungkook was cut off with someone patting his back.

"Helloo!" Hoseok smiled wide, looking at everyone. Jungkook smiled, meeting his hyung after long.

"Hey! Perfect on time." Jin smiled back, looking at the watch on his wrist.

"As always." Hobi bowed, playfully. Taehyung who was silently watching all of this, just went, "Wahh." He immediately covered his mouth after the three looked at him. He couldn't help it, Hobi was really pretty.

"You okay there, sweet?" Jungkook asked the younger. He was actually a little confused at the sudden sound of awe.

"And who are you, little one?" Hoseok smiled gently at the boy.

"T-Taehyung." Tae stuttered, feeling a little shy.

"Ahhhh, Jungkook's student. I'm Hoseok, you can call me Hobi hyung." Hobi said. No wonder jungkook is smitten, he's pretty cute, he thought.

Taehyung just nodded, smiling at jungkook who seemed to have a stone face. Jeon was a little (whole lot) jealous with the interaction between Tae and hobi hyung. Little one?

"Hey, how about you and Tae join us? We're going to the mall, y'all wanted something to do right?" Jin suggested.

"Mall? Can we go Kookie?! I haven't been to the mall in sooooo long." Taehyung asked, excited like a little puppy. And how would jungkook say no to that.

"Of course we can, bub." Jungkook ruffled the boy's hair. Then looking at his hyungs he said, "We'll join you."

"The more, the merrier." Hoseok cheered.

...

Tae and Jungkook took Jungkook's car, while Jin and Hoseok took Hoseok's. On the way to the mall, jungkook was back to normal, being alone with his baby. That soon changed when Tae said this, "Hobi hyung is so beautiful!"

"Uhh huhh." Jungkook replied, his grip on the steering wheel tightening.

"His smile is so bright. Like the sun-" Taehyung gushed further. Jungkook tuned it out. He snapped back when Taehyung touched his thigh.

"What's wrong, Kookie?" Taehyung asked, concerned.

Jungkook sighed, "I'm fine, princess. What were you saying?"