Text me

Jungkook and jinyoung spent the entire 40 minute period studying maths. Jinyoung had a lot of doubts and jungkook was being very patient. It was all going well, however jungkook missed the inappropriate looks jinyoung kept giving him.

Jungkook was an ideal handsome young man, no denying there and it was no surprise that most of his students had a teeny tiny crush on the teacher. Jinyoung being one of them. He was absolutely smitten for the elder, he was also hoping he could catch jungkook's eye.

Jungkook was not so oblivious of how some students would boldly try to hint their affection, he just laughed it off. He would never encourage this behaviour anyway. (Except for Kim Taehyung that is. *nervous laugh*)

"Okay so, we've covered all three units. You should be able to solve the assignments. You could always email me the doubts if anything." Jungkook said as he closed his text book.

"Yes, sir. Thank you so much, Mr. Jeon." Jinyoung smiled.

"Ahhh its alright. It's my job to help you. Don't worry about it." Jungkook waved his hand dismissively.

"No but really, you are the first teacher to help me so well. You're so kind and patient when you teach, Mr. Jeon." Jinyoung said, fixing his glasses.

"That's really sweet of you, buddy. But again it is my duty as a teacher, nothing special." Jungkook laughed, he actually loved it when he could help his students.

"Well you're really special." Jinyoung stressed making jungkook look at him confusedly. Right then the bell rang and it was time for jungkook's next lecture.
Both of them bid each other good bye and jinyoung planned another session of this extra studies for tomorrow.

...

"Jiminieeee, let's goooo." Taehyung whined as he pulled on Jimin's hand. They were going to go to Tae's home to have a sleepover. They hadn't had one in a long time.

"We are going, I just need to submit this book to Mr. Jeon." Jimin said as he pulled out the book from his locker. Just hearing Mr. Jeon made Tae quiet.

"Ahhhh why didn't you tell me that, pabo? Come on then." Taehyung smiled.

"Aish this kid. You're smitten, Tae." Jimin rolled his eyes but he was so happy that his bestfriend had someone.

"No I'm not!" Tae blushed as he shook his head. "Last one to reach the classroom buys dinner." Tae laughed as he began running, with jimin following close behind shouting, "I wasn't ready!"

Both the boys reached jungkook's class panting. Tae was the first one to reach with jimin a second later. Jungkook almost dropped his phone when both the boys came dashing in, no knocking nothing.

"If there's a fire, you two clearly didn't understand the exit route." Jungkook looked at the two boys who were breathing heavily.

"It was Tae's idea. And now I have to buy him dinner!" Jimin groaned.

"Sucks to be you." Taehyung teased, sticking his tongue out.

"Real mature, Tae, real mature." Jimin huffed.

"Entertaining as this is, I have somewhere to be. May I ask why y'all are here?" Jungkook interjected, laughing at the two younger.

"I had to submit this, Mr. Jeon. I'm sorry I was late." Jimin bowed, apologising.

"You're still earlier than most of your class. I think only 10 people submitted yet." Jungkook said as he took the book and placed it in his drawer.

"I submitted!" Taehyung suddenly squeaked out, feeling left out.

"I know you did, baby. You were the first one, my good boy." Jungkook smiled as he patted the boy's bread cheek. Taehyung smiled so brightly, always so eager to get praised.