Hey Jae-

(TW: Forcible kissing. Please don't read if you're uncomfortable. You can DM me and I'll give you the summary of the chapter)

As soon as jungkook exited the principal's office he pulled out his phone to check if Taehyung had messaged. An hour had passed by since the boy left, he would definitely be home by now. Yet there was no text from him.

Why hasn't he messaged me??? Jungkook thought to himself, panicking a little on the inside. He called Taehyung's number but it went straight voice mail

"Ellooo, if you're hearing this I'm probably very busy right now, sowwwyyyy. I pinkie promise to call you back, just leave a message after the beep beep." Tae's message ended, followed by a beep.

"Tae baby, where are you? Are you home? Please call me, Kookie is worried, bear. May you just be sleeping or something." Jungkook rushed out. He had this bad feeling in his stomach. He felt like his baby wasn't okay, just a gut feeling.

As Jungkook made his way to the car he decided to call Mrs. Kim. Surely Taehyung would've called her on the way or when he's home.

Within the first ring Mrs. Kim picked up. Before jungkook could even say hello, there was a sob on the other end.

"Jungkook! Thank god! I don't know where Taehyung is! I was just about to call you, please tell me you know where he is." Mrs. Kim was crying, so violently.

Jungkook almost dropped his phone, his breathing picking up, "W-what? Mrs. Kim I-" He started his car, already planning to search for his boy, "He left from school an hour ago. I had asked him to message me, but he didn't. I really don't know. Oh god."

"Where is my son?! I tried calling him so many times but he didn't pick up, I was supposed to surprise him when he comes home. The last we spoke was when he left school and told me he is walking to the bus stop." She said, taking breaks because she was crying so much.

"Mrs. Kim please calm down. Taehyung will be okay. I'm on my way to your house, I'll check on the way everywhere. We need to not panic, we'll find him." Jungkook assured her, trying to remain strong for both of them.

"I'll wait for you, here. I'll ask around in the neighborhood. Please find him jungkook, please." Mrs. Kim said, almost begging.

"I will, don't worry. Take care, I'll update you soon, Mrs. Kim." Jungkook ended the call after that.

"Please be safe, angel." Jungkook made a silent prayer as he tried to drive within the speed limit. He kept looking around incase his boy was seen. He stopped at the bus stop, two bakeries and even that douche bag's toy store, incase the little one decided to stop by anywhere. Taehyung was nowhere. Jungkook was getting frustrated.

Jungkook's family had already bid their goodbyes, they had a flight in the morning. He received a text from his mother that they had reached. He couldn't even text her back, he wasn't in the state to do so.

Jungkook finally reached Taehyung's house, immediately rushing out. Mrs. Kim was sitting on the porch steps, tear stains on her cheeks.

"I searched everywhere!" She cried, jungkook was worried she would fall. He immediately wrapped his arms around her shoulders as she just sobbed.

"Please, Mrs. Kim. We'll find him, it's okay. You have to stay strong for him. I promise you it will be okay." Jungkook shushed her. After a few minutes, she finally managed to get herself together.

"Thank you..." She sniffled out, wiping her face with her hand, "Let's cross out what we've already checked and then start new places where Taehyung can be."