Hypocrite

Taehyung was still asleep on Jungkook's lap. Jungkook didn't have the heart to wake him up. Luckily, he didn't have a class to teach this period. And checking Taehyung's planner(the younger had given him a copy a few days ago, claiming "So you can always know where Tae is!") he had PE, so thankfully jungkook could just write him a note for his absence.

Slowly after a few minutes, as Jungkook was finishing replying to his emails, Taehyung started squirming in his seat. Jungkook looked at the little boy, who was letting out a yawn.

"How you feeling, baby?" Jungkook spoke softly, not wanting to startle the angel who still looked a little sleepy.

"Mmh, good." Taehyung replied, cuddling into jungkook's chest.

"That's nice, bear." Jungkook said, placing his hand on Tae's forehead to check for the temperature. Thankfully the fever was gone. "You need to stay, healthy, baby. Did you eat something bad yesterday?"

"No, I eat only veggies!" Taehyung lied, going a little pink from being shy.

Jungkook saw right through him, "I see, so if I call your mummy, she won't tell me about any junk food you've been eating?"

Taehyung gasped, how did he know?? "I eat only little Maccy! But it so yummy!" Taehyung reasoned. Jungkook found Tae calling McDonalds "maccy"absolutely adorable.

"I'm sure it was, sweetheart. But see what it lead to. We don't want you falling sick, right bear?" Jungkook rubbed his stomach, bouncing the baby on his knees.

"Yes, daddy. No do again." Taehyung shyly mumbled.

DADDY??!!! Jungkook almost had a heartattack, coughing he choked on air. Taehyung looked up concerned as he patted the elder's back.

"What wrong?" He asked, tilting his head innocently. Being sick and sleepy, Taehyung was in his headspace. His younger mindset drove him to believe that Mr. Jeon was his daddy.

"Angel, what did you just call me?" Jungkook asked, still recovering from the shock. He knew about people being little, falling into an headspace at times so he wanted to make sure if this is what this was.

"D-daddy.." Taehyung pouted, not understanding what he did wrong.

"Ohh sweet boy. You cant call me, daddy, princess. It's umm wrong, I'm your teacher." Jungkook said. What a hypocrite, he thought to himself. Teachers don't have their students on their laps, letting them sleep. Don't call them nicknames like baby. I am the one who is wrong.

"But TaeTae want you, daddy, please. I no good boy?" Taehyung felt sad. He liked Mr. Jeon so much, why can't he be his daddy? Mr. Jeon always called him baby too.

"No, baby, you are the best boy. There's no doubt in that. It's just that, I could get in trouble for this. You understand, bear?" Jungkook sighed, Jin hyung's voice rang in his head. He could see hurt flashing in the younger's eyes, he rubbed his sides trying to calm him.

"TaeTae no want twouble." The little replied, hiding his face in Jungkook's shirt right after.

"Baby..." Jungkook felt extremely guilty. He knew he was the cause of this. If he had kept his distance and been professional, little Tae wouldn't consider him his daddy. A selfish part of Jungkook, loved the word too. He felt incredibly responsible. The younger boy made his heart race.

"How about we get something to eat? I bet TaeTae is hungry." Jungkook tried changing the topic.

"Okiee.." Taehyung replied, still not very happy. He felt like he was rejected because he wasn't good.

Jungkook couldn't just leave Taehyung to get anything from the cafeteria so he had to stick to what they had. He had packed himself sandwiches today, with some chips. He even had a banana milk bottle(his favourite). Placing Taehyung on his seat Jungkook walked up to Taehyung's bag, taking out his lunch box too. He had some kimchi and rice.

When he came back to his seat, Taehyung just stood up and let the elder sit. Jungkook thought the boy would come sit on his lap again. But he didn't. Taehyung just pulled a chair across the teacher. They ate lunch in silence. Jungkook could practically feel the saddness radiating off Tae.

"Would you like banana milk, baby?" Jungkook asked. He didn't like that Taehyung was upset with him.

"No. You drink." Taehyung kept his replies short.

"Is your really all stomach okay? We could go to Mrs. Park if you don't feel well."

"I go if not okay. You no need to come." Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook could feel his heart breaking. He knew this was the right thing to do but it hurt so bad. He wanted nothing more than to just hug the boy and keep him hidden in his chest forever.

Soon the bell went off, and both boys had finished eating. Taehyung was quick to pack his bag, he wanted to get away. He felt embarrassed around jungkook. He liked the elder too much, it was upsetting him immensely. What had he expected? He was just a silly boy, Mr. Jeon would never like him.

"Here is your note for missing PE. I've written you were helping me with the class assembly. I'll see you tomorrow, baby" Jungkook smiled, trying to ease off the tension a bit. But it didn't work as the younger just shrugged.

"Thank you for helping me. Good bye." Taehyung bowed and rushed out the class. Jungkook could only watch, his heart aching for the sweet creature.