Can we talk? 3

Jungkook was stunned with the news. He knew Minjun knew of his lifestyle, but he had never fallen in a headspace. Jungkook didn't even know if he was a little. And now what was this about?

"Hyung, I don't know what you are talking about. He must be making a mistake." Jungkook said, Taehyung, who was sitting idly because he couldn't hear joon on the other end.

"I don't care about that, kook. You come here and handle this." Namjoon said sternly. He wasn't trying to be rude, but he was genuinely concerned about Minjun.

"I can't leave Tae. I'm sorry. You can just take him home."

"Tae will be fine with us." Namjoon said in reassurance, but Jungkook just scoffed at that.

"Like he was some time ago? You all drove him into a panic attack." Jungkook was getting increasingly agitated with the situation.

"I-" He heard the way Namjoon sighed, "I'm sorry, okay? I know things got out of hand. But please come and help me here with Minjun. He's refusing to leave until you come."

Jungkook was conflicted. He knew his hyungs didn't know anything well enough about little space, and if Minjun was being stubborn, it would be hard to control him. He was also worried his dad's party would be ruined if things got chaotic.

"Okay, fine. I'll be there. But I'm not leaving Tae alone with you all this time. And if God forbid Minjun tries to harm Tae in any way, we're out of there." Jungkook said, and with that final warning, he hung up the call.

He turned his attention back to Tae, who still didn't know what was happening. 'God, why did I bring us to this godforsaken party?' Jungkook thought to himself.

"Baby, there's been a situation. I need to go check on Minjun." Jungkook said, carefully assessing the boy's expression for any discomfort.

"Oh.." Tae mumbled, "Alone?"

"Nope, nope, nope. You're sticking by my side this time, don't worry." Jungkook said, making Taehyung's worries ease. "You're all good to go, or do you need a minute, darling?"

"I'm okay, joonie hyung made it sound urgent. We should go." Tae said with a small pout, jungkook looked at his boy with love.

"You are too kind for your own good."

...

When jungkook and Tae arrived at the scene in the garden, Tae stayed behind Jungkook's back. He could feel Jin and Hoseok hyung looking at him with pity. He didn't like it one bit.

As soon as Minjun saw Jungkook, he was up and out of his chair into the man's arms. Jungkook didn't even get a reaction out before Minjun was all over him. Tae got pushed aside because Jungkook suddenly moved back, but Jin was quick to hold the boy by his arms.

"Daddy!" Minjun exclaimed in relief, making all the others cringe at the word.

"Hey, I'm not your daddy." Jungkook tried to pry the boy off him, grimace and disgust evident on his face.

"MinMin is your baby, daddy!" Was the reply accompanied with a lot of tears.

"Min, I don't understand-"

"Daddy, daddy, daddy." Minjun said as he kicked his foot in a tantrum.

"I-" Jungkook was at a loss of words, so Namjoon stepped in, "Please take him to the car. That's all we need."

"Yeah, okay." Jungkook nodded as he breathed a long breath of air. Preparing to do whatever was required.

He looked back at Tae, who looked so confused and sad that Jungkook could feel his heart breaking in his chest. He gave his baby a reassuring smile to ease the tension. But as soon as he focused all his attention on Minjun, he missed the way Tae face crumbled , hiding in Jin's embrace.