We okay, baby?

"Let's go home, Tae! Come on." Mrs. Kim called out for him. It has been 2 hours now since the trio came to the park. Jungkook and Mrs. Kim had spent most of that time talking about everything. The mother had a lot of questions to ask and Jungkook had no problem answering. Taehyung was playing to his heart's content. Occasionally he would call Jungkook to show him some cool tricks which were literally just him being an adorable goofball.

"Look look, i can do this!" Taehyung held onto the attention of the elder, who was standing beside the bouncy house. He then attempted a little cartwheel that was very questionable to be called a "cartwheel" but Jungkook still clapped.

"My god! That was lovely, baby. You have to teach me that." Jungkook praised, his heart filling up with fond, listening to the younger giggle.

"Mummy? Do we really have to go?" Taehyung pouted, as he made his way to the two.

"Yes, we do." She said, leaving no room for arguments. Taehyung tried giving puppy eyes to Jungkook instead.

Jungkook had almost lost to them if he didn't look at Mrs. Kim glare instead, "No, angel. I promise we'll come back another time. Aren't you tired? I'm exhausted." Jungkook faked a yawn, he could see the younger was sleepy too. The adrenaline was starting to wear off.

"Little tired.." Taehyung admitted, getting a laugh out of his mother.

"Come on then, you can take a nap. Say bye to Jungkook." Mrs. Kim said. She knew this was not going to be easy.

"Please stay, Mr. Jeon..." Taehyung mumbled, fiddling with his shirt.

Jungkook awwed as he went down on one knee, to be eye level with the boy(I know Taehyung is tall but please just for the sake of the story, thanks) He held the boy's tiny waist, loving the way it curved perfectly down to his hips.

"It's just a 'I'll see you again', princess. We meet on Monday, hmm?" Jungkook waited for response, getting a sad nod he continued, "Umm how about I give you my number, you text me if you miss me?" Jungkook had already discussed this with Mrs. Kim, giving her his number, she was okay with it as long as Taehyung didn't waste too much time.

"You call, too?" Taehyung asked hopefully.

"I call too, baby." Jungkook laughed, the precious had so little demands. "Now go home and take a good nap. Don't worry, mummy either. And message me when you want, I'll be there. Okay, baby?"

"Okay," Taehyung hugged the man, jungkook patted his back lovingly in return. They finally bid their goodbyes.

...

That evening true to his word, Taehyung did message the elder. All snuggled up in bed, after having an early dinner. Mrs. Kim was teasing the poor boy to her heart's content. She laughed a lot looking at Taehyung just stare at the clock and then back at his phone multiple times throughout the day. She found it adorable how the boy was internally debating about what time is appropriate to message.

So finally the little boy typed out.

Tae: Helloooo, we talk now??

Mr Jeon: Hey there, little one. I was waiting for you to message.

Jungkook was indeed waiting very patiently for Taehyung's message. He felt like he was in high school all over again, getting excited for his crush to message him. It was ridiculous how much Tae affected him. The younger would say the same.

Tae: sowwwyyyyy!  I would've done it sooner!

Mr Jeon: No no, baby. It's okay, I'm not mad. Did you take your nap, angel?