All good

Taehyung and Jungkook make their way back to the elder's house. Jungkook had dropped a message to his mom, saying Tae wasn't feeling well, so they had to bail the party early.

When they reached home, Tae was the first to run to the room upstairs, not wanting to talk to Kook. The latter understood why and let the boy be. He busied himself in making a late lunch for both of them.

When Tae was still not out of the room after Jungkook finished cooking, he decided to check on his baby.

He knocked twice before saying, "Tae, can I come in? I made food for us."
He didn't get a reply, "Angel?" Still no reply, and that made him open the door himself.

On the bed, he saw his baby fast asleep in a bathrobe. The boy was probably tired from all the drama, and he knew the bath must've lulled him to sleep. Jungkook took a minute or two just admiring his love. He looked so much at peace, cheeks all pink from the hot shower, tiny puffs of air escaping his slightly open mouth.

"Hey, sweetheart, wake up." Jungkook called out, lying next to the boy, playing with his hair. The little one only stirred a little, moving to cuddle into the warmth that the elder was emitting.

"Wake up, bub, come on, come on." Jungkook tickled the boy's chin, making the boy whine, pushing the elder's hand away.

"Kookie sleep, pwease." Tae mumbled, trying to get the man to cuddle with him.

"Babyboy, if we sleep now, we won't be able to sleep in the night. Also, kookie has made your favorite carbonara. Aren't you hungry, my tiny?" Jungkook poked the boy's tummy, knowing it would irritate his baby to get up.

"Kookieeee, stopppp." Tae grumbled, making jungkook chuckle.