Approval (2)

The next day Jungkook woke up a little later than usual. But he just stayed in bed trying to reassure himself that it's all okay. He had to visit Mrs. Kim today. He was a little scared of the woman. She seemed so protective of Tae, she would surely have jungkook hanged for getting so close to the boy.

Knowing he had no option, he got out of bed and got ready for the day. It was currently 11:30 and he had to reach there by 1 so he had quite some time. He decided to just have his left over pizza from last night. Not in the mood to make anything for breakfast. Ahhhh what's going to happen. Should I message Jin hyung for advice?? Jungkook thought. But he dropped the idea because he knew Jin would simply scold him saying "I told you to be careful!" He's just gonna have to face it.

...

Back at the Kim's house Taehyung was having pancakes with his mum. They were both catching up about the week. Taehyung was really happy today, because Mr. Jeon was coming over. He loved that he was getting this extra time with the elder, thanks to his mum.

Little did he know, Mrs. Kim was ready to bombard Jungkook with questions. And this wasn't a simple lunch, it was an interrogation session that could potentially go bad.

Mrs Kim had a few questions for her son too. She knew this couldn't be one sided. Taehyung seemed very comfortable with Jeon, it couldn't be that forced.

"Tae, do you want to tell me about Mr jeon a little more?" She started, trying to be gentle.

"Mr. Jeon? He's the best mummy. He always helps me. I already told you about the music club thing and the lunch deal. He's nothing like my other teachers. He-he genuinely cares, mummy." Taehyung smiled shyly. He really admired the teacher.

"Awwh, that's nice. But umm, don't get me wrong, honey. Have you ever felt uncomfortable around him? Has he ever crossed a line??" Mrs. Kim was trying to get out any kind of complaint from Tae. She knew the boy was too innocent for his own good, maybe a little coaxing would make him tell the truth.

But Taehyung's answer contradicted her thoughts, "Never mummy, I feel really safe with Mr. Jeon. He was the one who stood up for me against Min-hoon. And he's always so gentle and warm." Taehyung truthfully answered. He wanted his mummy to like Mr. Jeon as much as he did.

"Ohh, I see. You promise you would always tell mummy if anything makes you sad or uncomfortable?" She reached to hold her son's hand.

"I promise. Why you so worried??" Taehyung asked, confused.

"It's nothing, darling. Don't worry. Why don't you get dressed up? I'm sure Mr. Jeon will be here soon, I'll start cooking." She brushed it off. Getting an excited nodd from Taehyung, he rushed to get ready.

"Clean your room, too!" Mrs. Kim shouted as she watched her son run up the stairs.

She let out a sigh, "well, I didn't get anything from Tae, your turn now Mr. Jeon."

...

Sure enough, jungkook was on time. He admits he wasted a lot of time just sitting in his car trying to calm himself down. He knew this wasn't just a lunch, he felt like he was in school visiting the principal's office.

Ringing the bell, it wasn't long before he heard a "Mummy! He's here!" Jungkook instantly felt a lot better hearing the sweet voice.

"Hello there, bub." Jungkook smiled at the excited little boy. The boy looked so cute, wearing a pair of mum jeans matched with a red sweater that was one size too big. All in all he looked very cuddlable.

"H-hi." Taehyung said, grinning so wide. He wanted to hug the elder but he held back, he didn't want to come off clingy. The angel didn't know that Jungkook wanted him in his arms too.