Sweater

After a lot of sweet words were exchanged, Taehyung finally said goodbye to Jeon. Jungkook made sure to stay until he saw the boy entering the house safely, then speeding off home.

At home, jungkook was met with his sister drawing, while his mom was cooking for the entire town.

"Why you making so much food?" Jungkook laughed, placing his work bag down.

"You know when I get restless i have to cook." Mrs. Jeon sighed.

"Missing your husband, woman?" Jungkook smirked, sitting down at the table.

"Oh please, he must be the one missing me. I'm just restless thinking how my house must be a mess under his care." She explained.

"I see, of course." Her son laughed, "Stop being stubborn and just answer his calls. He has been texting me all day too. I told him he can just come here and take y'all two back."

"Why would you say that?! He needs to learn his lesson." She said, though deep down she was happy that she's meeting her husband. Blame that handsome idiot, she missed him.

"Papa will be here soon? Is he bringing me chocolate?" Jennie waddled into the kitchen too. She tugged on Jungkook's pants, indicating she wanted to sit with him.

"Don't worry, I'll get you chocolate. Let's just wait for papa to be here first." Jungkook said, placing the small girl on his lap.

...

Taehyung got down to finishing his homework soon after he had freshen up. He called his mom and told her he will eat Coco pops, for snacks so shouldn't worry about that. However, she told him how she would be coming late today, as an urgent meeting has suddenly sprung up. Giving her son instructions to stay safe, she finally hung up.

It was 8 in the night when Taehyung was busy watching cartoons, waiting for his pizza delivery (Mrs. Kim couldn't afford her house burning down by asking him to cook)

Getting bored soon, Taehyung decided to message jimin.

Tae: Jimin-aahhhh. Come here, I'm bored.

Sadly for the little boy, jimin hadn't answered as quick as he had expected. He still waited 10 minutes, but no message. No, Taehyung wasn't impatient, never.

Who else can I disturb? Tae thought, while scrolling through his contact list. His fingers gravitated straight to the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

He debated for a few minutes, not knowing if the teacher would reply. What if he was busy? What if he found me clingy? What if he blocks me???!!! All these questions swirled around Tae's head.

"What should I do, Tata?" Taehyung asked the stuffie beside him. Assuming Tata said yes, he finally typed out.

Tae: Hellooo, are you busy, Mr. Jeon?

On receiving the message, jungkook was quick to reply. He was actually playing with Jennie and her dolls(He's a good brother).

Jungkook: Heyy! I'm always free for you, baby. Also, call me Jungkook, let's limit Mr. Jeon to only the school.

Tae immediately sprung up, happy that the elder had replied. Jungkook, he said the word in his head, it felt so odd but yet nice.

Tae: Can I call you Kookie?

Jungkook: Awwh, yes you can. So precious, darling.

Both the boys had a wide grin on their faces. They looked like a set of love struck idiots. Jennie looked at her brother in confusion but decided to ignore him and continue playing.