27: I'm In Love With You

WARNINGS: SMUT, ORAL (fem recv), FINGERING

I managed to crawl into my flat, slamming it closed by my back as I slid down the door onto the floor once again. I sobbed, bringing my knees to my face and burying my head away.

I spluttered and gasped for air, sitting my knees back down and sitting up straight against my door. I took a few stuttering deep breaths, and tried to calm myself down. My sobs subsided but the tears never stopped. I looked at the four windows of my flat, none of the blinds were shut, showing the wild weather outside. It was gloomy and dark and the rain was pounding against the window, the wind howling to accompany it.

I somehow found some strength to stand up, putting my jacket and keys on my kitchen table and looking around at my dark flat. I didn't want any lights on actually. I just wanted to revel in the horrible weather and feel all the emotions I was feeling.

I slowly started to undo the tortoise shell buttons on my now soaking wet dress. I looked in the mirror as I did so. All that time arguing in the rain and my underwear was showing like a complete idiot. I unstrapped my shoes and kicked them off then continued to unbutton my dress.

A knock on the door matched with a clap of thunder outside. My heart rate quickened and I felt more tears spring to my eyes. I knew who it was. I didn't know if I wanted to see him.

I slowly padded to the door and my fingers ghosted over the door knob. If I was going to open the door I was opening a whole new world of problems and complications. But if I didn't...I would lose him.

I took another second to contemplate then I wrapped my hand around the handle just as he knocked again.

(PLAY NOW!)

I opened the door, revealing Tom still in his soaked clothes and his messy wet hair. His eyes were red with desperation, guilt and hurt. He didn't miss a beat before grabbing my face with both hands and clashing our lips together. I moaned and he ran his hands down my side, grazing over my half-clothed body then to my ass, gathering the fabric off the dress up to above my waist. He gripped my ass and I tangled my fingers in his hair. He swiftly lifted me off the floor and around his body, kicking the door closed behind him.

Our mouths messily and sloppily moved over each others, our tongues desperately pushing into one another's mouths to taste more. He finally lay me down on the bed and began moving the kisses to my jaw, nipping over my bone, whimpers leaving my throat. His tongue traced to under my ear, kissing the spot I went mad for. He kept going down, licking and kissing my neck then to my collarbones. He hooked his fingers under the tea dress and brought the frilly sleeves down as he went further and further. I arched my back, my wet hair dampening the bed sheets underneath as he licked and sucked marks over my breasts.

He struggled with the final two buttons I hadn't undone so he just ripped the material, buttons popping off. I didn't even care at this point. He continued his kisses to my stomach and then he reached my pant line. He traced his finger along the inside of the waistband and I slowly grinded up against his hand.

I finally looked down at him and properly took a look at his face and hair. The moonlight shone dimly in through the clouds and the windows, only highlighting the layer of water that lay on both of our skin. As he pulled my pants down, keeping his eyes on me, his hair tickled my thighs. I felt a few droplets of water drip down on my skin as he came face-to-face with my core.

He looked up at me with his eyes filled with lust and slowly wrapped his arms around my thighs, bringing me closer to him.

His tongue licked a strip from my entrance to my clit. I moaned softly, reaching a hand down to his hair and gripping the wet curly mop.