Afterword

Hi everyone, thanks again for reading this story, I hope you enjoyed it. This is my first time writing a fanfic, and the first time writing a story in like years (probably almost 5 years?). Anyways thanks for sticking with me this far, to be honest, I had originally intended to write a Mari-Chat fanfic but it ended up being more of a Adrienette fanfic which is fine.

I know the reveal and them getting together was quite sudden, but I wanted Marinette to piece everything together from Chat Blanc before she revealed her identity. I also think it was important for both characters to fall in love with each others' other side before they began an actual relationship.

Honestly, the last two chapters were a bit harder to write than the rest, sorry the last one was so short, it's more of an epilogue than anything. I was considering combining the last two chapters together, but since I named them it made more sense for me to do two separate chapters.

Also, there are new trailers coming out every week, which changes everything, but I wrote this story before a bulk of those came out so we'll just have to move on, perhaps I'll write another story later based on events of season 4. Also I just realized that Miraculous Shanghai is set in between season 2 and 3, so that also changes a lot.

For this story I wanted to focus specifically on Adrienette, so there really wasn't much room to develop other characters. I hope you enjoyed this light-hearted story filled with fluff and realizations.

As the last chapter predicts, there will be a sequel coming out, which I am currently working on. Honestly, I'm not sure how I'm going to develop it but I do plan to focus on other characters as well as our main couple.

As for Gabriel, I'm not sure how I want his ending to be... should Adrien forgive him or resent him for the rest of his life? Should he slowly realize that Adrien's happiness is more important to him? Should Gabriel lose his memory about the miraculous? Honestly I don't think that it would make sense for Emile to wake up unless... we don't want our poor boy's life to be exchanged for his mothers :(

And of course theres Lila, lol who many predict will be the next Hawk Moth. We all know Lila is pretty smart, so she won't be so dumb to akumatize Mr. Pigeon a so many times, and she's also super manipulative, I'll have to put my brain to work more to see how this plays out in my next story.

Let me know if you want me to write some fluffy bonus chapters that I can refer to in my next story.

Also, I know this is a kids show and this has been a very wholesome innocent romance so far, but do you guys want more mature scenes?

Which characters would you like to see more of in the next story? I have a few chapters written already but challenge me to be more creative lol. Once I finish this series I do plan on doing an original work of my own if any of you are interested feel free to follow me for updates :)

The english version of the show did say they were in tenth grade as of pharaoh, so assuming they were still in tenth grade as of miracle queen and Miraculous New York, the characters are currently in eleventh grade.

So our next story will be set a few months after the events of this story, where Adrien is still living away from the mansion, I probably won't update as frequently. While I have a general idea of how the story will flow, I'm not quite sure how I'm going to piece it all together. But honestly I didn't know I would come up with this much content for my first book so I'm sure I'll get creative somehow. I am however a sucker for trust and happy endings so I'm not going to make our couple break up or anything like that, if anything, the problems thrown at them will only make their love grow stronger :)

Please feel free to comment any suggestions for my next story, I will gladly credit you :) so until next time