Bonus Chapter One: Ladyblog

Chloé took a deep breath and sighed, today was the day she would hang out with Alya Césaire and try to track down their favorite superhero Ladybug. Ever since she set the project prompt for herself, she had been spending time with her classmates doing activities they enjoyed doing so that she could get to know them better.

"Hey girl you ready?" the blonde turned around surprised to see the ombre red haired girl standing there with a cheerful smile on her face

"Uh yeah..." Chloé replied awkwardly grabbing her phone, "let's go."

"I wonder if we'll be able to catch them today," Alya exclaimed excitedly,

"You think she'll call for her superhero friends?" Chloé wondered, part of her hoped that she could help her idol as Queen Bee again. She had been called upon a few times but unfortunately it was too dangerous to have the miraculous permanently, especially since Hawk Moth, well all of Paris knew her identity.

"I don't know," Alya sighed, she too wished to assist Ladybug more often, if not for the events of Miracle Queen, perhaps she would, not that she remembered any of it nor could she blame Chloé. She would also feel upset if Ladybug no longer trusted her with a miraculous. Perhaps once they defeated Hawk Moth everything would change.

"Anyways are we going or what?" Chloé demanded checking the time on her phone, "I don't have all day!" She was secretly happy to be finding content about Paris' favorite superhero, but there was no way she could admit that.

"Of course," Alya blinked letting out a soft smile, she had a small hunch that this bratty side of her was just a cover up for her embarrassment.

"Well uh we can use my observation deck," Chloé offered pointing towards the rooftop

"You have a observation deck?" Alya gasped, "I never knew you were so into Ladybug Chloé!"

"I-I uh..., well... I..." the blonde stammered

"Nothing to be ashamed of," Alya chuckled, "we all love Ladybug." (Poor Chat)

"Whatever," Chloé blushed trying to rid the thought of her secret being leaked, "let's go upstairs."

*****

Adrien walked up to Marinette's bedroom and watched as his princess rested peacefully in her sleep, "morning princess," he greeted her with a kiss on her forehead

"Hallo," the bluenette giggled clearly still half asleep

"Good morning Adrien," Tikki flew up to the blonde holding up a cookie,

"Sugarcube!" Plagg exclaimed flying out from Adrien's pocket as his eyes went to the cookie she was munching on, "did you get me any cheese?"

"Of course not," the red kwami scoffed landing on Adrien's shoulder, "who wants to smell like stinky socks."

"They smell wonderful," Plagg retorted flying around the room, "it's the next best thing to cheese."

"Ew..." Tikki scrunched her face and backed away in disgust

"At least someone understands how I feel," Adrien muttered, "wake up princess," he cooed smoothing Marinette's back

"Five... more... minutes..." she murmured tossing and turning in her sleep as she lifted up the covers to shield her eyes from the sunlight

"She always does this," Tikki shook her head taking the last bite of her cookie, "better get used to it."

"I think it's cute," the blonde confessed petting her head

"An akuma attack!" Marinette shouted shooting up from her bed, looking around the room she rubbed her eyes confused to see Adrien and their kwamis gathering around her, "wait what's going on?"