You and John Are Gonna Be A Couple

Alanna's POV

Lauren smiled," So do you like him?" I opened my mouth to answer when there was banging on the door. Lauren and I exchanged looks before she got up and opened it," Alanna!" I walked over to her and saw it was Jo. He looked really pissed off.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, a little scared. He stormed past us and started pacing in the living room.

"Can you tell me why you and John Cena are all over the news?!" Jo asked. All over the news?

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He came closer to me as I backed away. Lauren stood in front of me.

"Jo get the hell out!" Lauren yelled pointing to the door.

"Move Lauren!" He yelled. Lauren crossed her arms.

"No okay I am tired of you hurting her Jo!" Lauren yelled. Lilly came running out of her room smiling. She saw Jo and hugged his leg.

"Daddy!" Lilly yelled. She smiled. Lilly never saw Jo hurt me, so she always so happy to see him. Jo bent down and picked up Lilly.

"Hey sweetie, you wanna go hang out with daddy?" Jo smiled down at her. She smiled and nodded.

"Jo don't you dare take her!" I yelled. He brushed pass me and started walking down the hall. I followed behind him with Lauren," Jo!" He pressed the elevator button and was about to get in when John came out of the elevator with his friends.

"Jo put her down!" Lauren yelled. John and his friends stared at us. Jo didn't notice John and his friends were behind him because he was facing us.

"No let her chose!" Jo hissed. He put Lilly down," Who do you wanna go with Lilly? Mommy or daddy?" She turned and faced Jo. She ran to him but walked past him and hugged John.

"Leave! She chose now leave!" Lauren yelled. Jo glared at her before leaving. We walked to John.

"What was that all about? And who was that?" John asked.

"That was her dad and apparently we are all over the news." I explained. John looked at me weirdly. I can tell he didn't see it either.

"What are you talking about?" John asked. His phone rang and he looked at the caller ID before picking up," What's up sir?.....yeah they are here.....okay yeah I'll put you on speaker." He clicked on a button.

"Alanna, have you thought about my offer?" Vince asked.

"Yeah I have sir." I replied.

"What's your answer then?" He asked. I am still not sure but I actually kinda want to do this then at the same time I don't. So I have no clue what to do.

"Uhh... yeah I wanna join the company." I said. John smiled at me.

"Okay, John I need you to start training her as soon as possible so she can make her debut." Vince explained.

"Yes sir." John replied.

"Okay see you guys at the show next week." Vince said and with that he hung up.

"How come you didn't tell me that he offered you a job?" Lauren said. I shrugged," And I thought I was your best friend." She continued playfully. I hugged her.

"You are." I said.

"So when do you wanna start training?" John asked.

"I can tomorrow afternoon." I replied. He nodded.

"Oh right these are my friends. Randy, Kelly, Phil, AJ, and Mike." he said, pointing to each one of them as he said their names. Mike stared at Lauren and she smiled at him.