He's My Son Isn't He?

Alanna's POV

"I can't freaking believe you guys." I said, turning the corner. I was trying to get out of here as soon as possible. I didn't want to be here anymore.

"We were going to tell you." Randy said from behind me. I rolled my eyes.

"Mhmm of course you were," I started sarcastically," that's why I had to see it for myself instead of anyone of you telling me."

"Alanna, what did us expect to tell you? That not only the father of your baby but your ex is completely in love with another girl? You would have freaked out more." Lauren said.

She's right I would have. But still I deserve the right to know that John is with her.

"I have the right to know." I argued back.

"Just like John has the right to know that he has a son." Lauren said, crossing her arms. I glared at her.

"That is completely different. He has a girlfriend and not only that but they're having a child together too." I said," How the hell was she even allowed out there tonight when she's pregnant?"

"Well she still wants to be a part of the wwe so she doesn't care if she's pregnant." Kelly said.

"This is way too much to handle in one night." I mumbled.

"Well you did just come back after a year and a half. You couldn't have expected everything to be the exact same way it was when you left." AJ said.

"I didn't expect it to be the same but I also didn't expect everything to be so freaking different." I told them. I just wanted to see my daughter and Phil then just go home.

"Let me guess, she found out." I spun around and saw Phil walking behind us with a towel and a bottle of water.

"Phil!" I ran to him and hugged him. He stumbled back a bit before hugging me back. I was so happy to see him. He was truly the one person that I trusted the most here. You know besides Lauren.

"Alanna." He smiled.

~*~

"No!" Lilly yelled.

"Lillian, please! She is your mother." Jo said back to her. I've been watching them argue since Jo walked up to me. He told me that Lilly wasn't exactly happy to see me. So that is why I was standing outside the locker room while they were inside arguing.

"She left for two years without a phone call." I could already see Lilly crossing her arms with an annoyed look on her face. She grew up a lot. the color of her hair changed from a medium brown to a light brown.

"She's here now, isn't she?! Look this isn't something you argue about! Your mom loves you, and she just wants to see you!" Jo yelled at her.

"I'm not going out there. And you can't force me to." Lilly said. I frowned.

Was my daughter seriously this mad at me? I know that I'm a horrible mom for not getting in contact with her for close to two year but it wasn't my fault. I was pregnant for half the time and the other half was watching JJ or training.

Oh my god, I am a horrible mom, aren't I?

I didn't even try to contact her after I promised that I would. She's my first child and I shouldn't have just ditched her like that to go have another kid, that she probably doesn't even know about.

The door opened and Jo walked out, closing it behind him.

"She's upset." Jo said, crossing his arms. I nodded, looking down.