I Lost Lilly.

John's POV

Liz. She was sitting ringside with a little girl on her lap, she looked about a year old. When the cameras went to commercial, I got out of the ring with Alanna next to me and walked over to Liz.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, confused. She stood up.

"I don't think it's something to talk about here." She said. I looked around us and realized that everyone had gone silent and was staring at us.

"Okay let's go backstage." I said. I walked over to the security near here," Let here jump the barricade." I pointed to Liz. He nodded and helped Liz jump the barricade with the girl.

Alanna and I walked ahead of Liz as we led her backstage. When we got backstage, I continued leading her to my locker room. I closed the door behind us when we got there and I sat down on the couch as Alanna sat next to me.

"Okay so what did you want?" I asked. Liz looked down at the little girl then back up at me.

"John this is Ali. I want you to take her." Liz told me. My eyes widened as I looked down at the little girl, she was playing with her little stuffed monkey.

"Why you wanted custody and they gave it to you?!" I said, raising my voice.

"John I was wrong okay. I don't want nothing to do with Ali so I am signing over custody." She said," I have her stuff in the car and a list of everything you need so take her while I go get it."

She handed me Ali and I took her gently afraid of hurting her with my big arms. Liz left to go get the stuff.

"She looks like Lilly." I smiled at Alanna. Ali was looking at both of us before stretching her arms out to Alanna. She crawled onto her lap and played with her hair.

"She so adorable, so are you going to keep her?" She asked.

"Yeah I think so. Maybe then Lilly won't be so lonely." I told her. The door opened and Kelly came in with AJ.

"I'm telling you that Eve is like the biggest-" Kelly started but I interrupted her.

"There is a baby in the room." I told them. They looked over at Alanna and I then down to the baby.

"Awww who is this little one?" AJ said, taking one of Ali's hand and playing with it.

"Ali." I told them.

"Is in the Ali that Liz took away?" Kelly asked.

"Yeah." I answered simply.

"We'll what is she doing here?!" AJ asked.

"Oh Liz is signing over custody." I told them. As if on cue Liz walked in with a diaper bag and some other stuff.

"Okay here are her stuff. Diapers, milk, food, and any other things she needs are in the diaper bag." Liz said. She pulled out an envelope and handed it to me," You need to go over that with your lawyer, get it signed and give it to me."

"I'll have it back to you when we get back from the United Kingdom." We talked for a bit more which was basically her telling me everything I needed to know. She said goodbye to Ali before leaving.

Lilly came into the room skipping.

"Mommy are we leaving yet?" She asked. Alanna looked at me. I shrugged.

"I'll go talk to Vince so he could let us go earlier." I got up.

"Wait don't you want to take Ali with you?" Alanna asked. Ali was still on her lap, playing with her hair.

"Watch her for me, please." I kissed Alanna softly and left the room. I got to Vince's office and knocked.

"Come in." I head from inside. I opened the door and walked inside," John what a surprise."