15. NSFW alphabet/preference 🍋

Intro. Hi so I decided to write an NSFW alphabet/preference since I'm planning on writing NSFW chapters ahead (evil grin)
_____________________________________

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
He'll clean you up and you both normally take a shower (maybe together) after wards. SUPER cuddly, will whisper sweet nothings to you and holds you close till you fall asleep.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
He likes your whole body in general and doesn't have a preference. But he likes your neck very much because it's very sensitive. He likes his upper body more because it is very toned and lean.

C = Cum (When and where they like to cum)
He'll come inside you if you ask him to and if you're on pills. Otherwise he'll use a condom. If you don't have any, then he'll pull out and cum on your stomach.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He wants to be rough and go hard with you sometimes but is afraid of hurting you.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
You're the first one hes had sex with, only made out and covered second base with his earlier girlfriend. Hes pretty good at giving you what you crave as you both communicate well.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
He likes to see your face and kiss you when he pleasures you so missionary or you in his lap, clinging onto him as you ride him. Once you tried it standing up against a wall and you both liked it.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
Depends on you, if you're goofy, then he jokes around too. Most of the time he's very anxious about if you like it or not, so he tries to concentrate.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
He trims it neatly but doesn't shave. Would shave if you ask.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Hes VERY romantic. He kisses you and tries to be gentle and passionate with you. He likes to "make love" rather than "fuck"

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
You send him nudes when you don't meet for many days and so he jacks off to it. Although he tells you about it if he does and doesn't hide it from you as he feels guilty if he doesn't lmao.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
He likes his hair pulled
he likes his first name whispered.
Also turned on when you wear a short skirt with thigh high socks.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
Nothing in public. Hes a very shy and responsible person. You have done it on a counter, in the shower, against a wall and on the couch in his house and liked it. When outside, he wouldn't do it unless it's a motel/hotel room and it's only you two.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
When you wear his clothes without a bra underneath and he sees your boobs jiggle. Also when you moan while making out and act all innocent and desperate.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)
He hates daddy/mommy kink, Filming while you do it, degrading and doing it when you're upset.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
He will give you head before sex or sometimes just for your pleasure. Getting blowjobs by you after a stressful day relaxes him but won't ask you for it.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Sex with Asahi is sensual, passionate and steamy, he liked to make love rather than fuck you. He can be rough if you want him making it hard to walk the next day for you hehe.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
He doesn't like quickies but will do it if you ask.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Doesn't take risks. Would experiment with positions and toys but nothing more.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
He has immense stamina so he could go more than 4 but normally won't.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
He doesn't own any toys but uses lube.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
Doesn't tease, you're the tease among you two.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Hes not very loud, he just moans and grunts. Although he's very vocal and asks you if you like it and praises you, says your name between moans.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
He once went too hard on you so you couldn't walk properly the next day and you took a day off practice saying you weren't feeling well. The team insisted on coming to meet you causing him to panic.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
We all know Asahi is packing. Hes 7-9 inches and thick.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
He doesn't have a high sex drive. Once a week is more than enough for him.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)
Hes very cuddly after sex so 30-40mins or so but sleeps sooner if you went on for a long time or he's tired.
_________________________________________

A/n-
Soooo, I'll continue the story next chapter onwards. I hope you liked this one!