Anniversary gift🍋

⚠️Warning: Bdsm, submissive y/n, humiliation/degradation kink, outdoor sex, dirty talk and name calling. So if you're not comfortable with these, I'd suggest you proceed with precaution.

So my friend challenged me to write a smutty oneshot for Asahi which would be very out of character for him and I took up on it.

Bff/n- your bestfriend's name.
______________________________

"No no no no no no! Bff/n! Please there's still time to rethink this. I'm scared now!" You said squirming, wanting to break free from the large red ribbon that you were tied by. Yes you read it right, you were tied.

Your wrists were tied to the back, as were your legs. Your shirt's top two buttons were undone showing your bra and cleavage. Your thigh high socks ended just an inch or two below your skirt that was really short. To top it all off, there was a big bow made from the ribbon on the front, indicating that this was supposed to be a gift for your boyfriend Asahi.

Now you'd wonder, why were you in this condition? To a normal person this would look like assault. But this was a genius idea that you and your bff/n thought of as an anniversary gift for your boyfriend Asahi. You see, you happened to mention that Asahi showed some interest in bdsm play. So you dived in head first, only to realise two minutes later that you're in deep shit.

Because you were at school!

Your best friend took you to the laboratory on the empty and deserted last floor, as it was old and was going to be renewed. Being a member of the student council, your bestfriend snuck the keys to this room and took you inside.

She pulled out a big ass roll of red ribbon.
"Wha- what are you doing? Are you crazy?" You protested as you were being tied up by your bf/n and another one of your close friends Kiyoko.
"Don't worry, Azumane is gonna love this." Kiyoko said as she restrained your legs while your bestfriend tied your hands.

"But what if someone comes in?" You said half worried about being in a difficult position if you'd get caught in and half worried about how Asahi would react to this.

"Don't worry, it's already late, most kids have gone home and nobody comes on this floor anyway. Plus we'll be standing guard at the stairs." Kiyoko said which gave you some assurance.

"Oh we need some final touches..." Bff/n said as she loosened your tie and opened the first two buttons of your shirt.

"WAS THIS UTTERLY NECESSARY?!?!" You said feeling embarrassed, secretly getting turned on due to the condition you were in. Your humiliation kink was LIVING.

And so it was all set. Like decided, Kiyoko was gonna tell Asahi to bring something from this room, since she'd meet him in five minutes at the gym for practice. And like clockwork, he really did show up to the last floor of that nobody actually came to.

Asahi's pov:
"Shit, isn't this the infamous Last floor? They say the lab is haunted. Why did Kiyoko san have to tell ME of all people to bring the new jerseys. Get it together Asahi! You have to meet y/n after practice, it's your one year anniversary today." He said as he clenched his fist and climbed the last step on the staircase and ran towards the lab at the far end of the deserted hall. What he didn't know was that your bff and Kiyoko were secretly keeping an eye out for any one coming up, just in case.

"What's this muffled sound coming from inside? Are there rats in there? God I hope it's just rats." He said to himself as he opened the door with a swift motion, not to find any rats or even the box of newly ordered volleyball jerseys for that matter. What he found was his girlfriend, his y/n, tied up in a very non-conventional restraining material.