You're mine only!

Managing the volleyball team was really tough. Some of the boys were really unruly and troublesome, and helping out was difficult even when your boyfriend was the ace of the team and a senior too. But it was a bit easy, thanks to your manager counterpart, Takashi.

You and Takashi were the managers for the volleyball team of Karasuno High. And although it was unusual for a guy to be the manager, it was also relaxing for you because Takashi helped a lot. And he was fairly new to the team, he had just joined a week ago. So you were in the phase of training him so you spent a lot of time with him.

Now, it's not that Asahi was a protective boyfriend. But, for the past few days, you'd been spending a little too much time with Takashi, and by that I mean all day long. Since you and him were in the same class, you'd grown closer. So you often hung out together as you gave him notes and stats. And you also had to be around him during practice that was before and after school.

All this was making Asahi restless. Or a better word to describe the feeling would be: JEALOUS.

He was incredibly jealous because you spent your time with Takashi instead of your boyfriend. And what triggered him more was that he looked like he was flirting with you, and you laughed at his jokes too. That got his blood boiling, he once broke a volleyball by slamming it too hard in fury. When he gets like that, none of the team members go near him, because although he is angry, he doesn't really talk about it with anyone.

Takashi was a funny guy, he always cracked jokes and is sweet to talk to so you enjoyed his company. Although all this work had taken you away from Asahi a lot.

So one day, your nice friend Suga decided to intervene. It was a hot summer afternoon, the classes had just finished and you and Takashi had already finished your chores so you just sat on the side as the boys practiced.

But you and Takashi were having a lil too much fun.
"......and so I said "maybe maths is not that hard, you're just too dumb!" Takashi said before pausing.
"I said that to myself in the mirror." He finished making you go in fits of laughter.

To any outsider smart enough, it was clear that he was trying to win you over by flirting but your dumbass wouldn't take a hint. As Asahi frequently looked over to you two speaking he started taking out his frustration on the poor volleyballs. Suga being tired of this came over to you and called out.

"Y/n can you come with me I need to speak to you." He said picking you up and dragging you outside.
"Can you please stop giving so much attention to that new guy?" Suga said.
"What do you mean? I'm just getting to know him better." You said, genuinely not understanding the situation.

"Nah cuz, your boyfriend over there is gonna make us go out of volleyballs if he keeps seeing you entertain that new guy. He punctured 3 volleyballs in the last two days." Suga said pointing to Asahi who smacked another hard one of the floor. You shuddered at the slam. Oh no.

"But why is he mad?" You asked him.
"Since your skull is thicker than Nicki Minaj, let me make it simpler for you. The new manager is flirting with you, he clearly likes you. And you're giving him all your attention while you barely talking to Asahi. How would he feel?" Suga questioned folding his hands on his chest.

"oH-" realisation struck you.
"Yeah." He said.
"-Suga! come back to practice!" Daichi yelled from inside the gym as your talk was interrupted.

Timeskip, after the practice.

Asahi was determined that he'd be a better boyfriend and not break anymore volleyballs. So he decided to do something constructive to spend time with you instead of just being jealous from a distance.

He decided to invite you over since his parents were out for the weekend. He practically begged Daichi to end practice earlier so he could spend time with you. He obliged.

At the end of practice, he came over to ask you to stay over at his place. He saw you locking the store room door as he approached you, reenacting the conversation in his head.

But as soon as he was close, Takashi came over to you.
"Y/n, y/n chan! What are you doing afterwards today?" He said chirping happily.
"Nothing. Why?" You asked
"I've got these tickets for that movie that's coming out today. Would you come with me?" He said.

Meanwhile, a few feet away, Asahi was burning like a torch with all the rage he had within him summed up, ready to burst. The others saw the scene unfold in front of their eyes.

"Man, this is bad." -noya
"Yeah why doesn't Asahi san say anything?" -Hinata
"Should I interrupt? Y/n doesn't even know he's listening." - Suga
"No, it's their matter Suga." -daichi
Everyone whispered. Except one.

"Arara, is that how you're going to lose your girlfriend? The ace of the volleyball club loses his girlfriend to a lowly manager? Haha, that'd be something." Tsukishima said loudly for Asahi to hear. Instantly, everyone froze in their place.

"Tsukki, that's not the right time."
"Tsukishima you idiot!"
"Rip Takashi."
Everyone said

With Tsukishima's words ringing in his ear, Asahi had had enough. He stomped to you two as he picked you up and put you over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
"She can't come with you, she already has plans." He said with a death glare which made Takashi shudder.

"Bu- but-" you said startled.
"Do you even know what she wants? Maybe she wants to watch the movie with me?" Takashi said not backing down.
"No, I'm sure she doesn't want to go out with a manager when the ace is her boyfriend. She can't downgrade like that." Asahi said as everyone's jaw dropped.

He turned around, walking away from him, as you hung dumbfounded against his shoulder. What just happened? But you were incredibly impressed by this side of Asahi. You blushed as everyone whispered among themselves.

"Y'know I'm so proud of you tsukishima kun."
"Yeah, for once your snarky remarks and insults worked." They whispered as Tsukishima ignored the backhanded praises.

Before putting you down, he turned away one last time and said to Takashi-
"I'd appreciate if you stayed away from my girlfriend." He said as he grabbed your hand, walking out of the gym. The boys snickered at a now livid Takashi.

You both were quiet until you'd reached the front door of Asahi's house.
"Did you want to actually watch the movie with him? I'm sorry I didn't ask your opinion." He said scratching the back of his neck. The sun had started to set. You smiled and grabbed the keys out of his hands and opened the door dragging him in.

"Why were you so angry?" You asked closing the door behind you.
"You spend all your time with him, I thought he'd take you away from me :(" Asahi said frowning not looking you in the eye.
"I'm sorry baby." You said hugging him.
"Its okay, just be mindful about me okay? Don't forget about me." He said hugging you back.

"You're mine. Mine only. I don't like to share. Especially if it's you. I want you all to myself. I don't care if I sound selfish." He said hugging you, but his voice was stern, almost as if he was ordering you.

"Mmmmmm, that turns me on.... The way you say it." You say looking up at him.
"That's a good thing because it was on the list of things that I wanted to do today." He smirked.
"Oh? Is it? What's the other things you wanna do then?" You asked giggling suggestively, your finger running down his built chest.
"You." He said as you were picked up by his strong pair of hands.
Rip y/n Chan's walking ability.