Break up prank😈💔

Suga was the one who coaxed you into doing it. "I'm doing it to Daichi, now you have to accompany me as my best friend!" He went on and on until you gave in and agreed.

But now that you were sitting in the living room of your house, waiting for Asahi to arrive so you could commence your prank, your heart was beating fast. Your hands felt clammy and you were sweating.

And although you were scared of his reaction, you were curious of how he'd react. So you started thinking of a convincing reason.

Asahi was pretty busy with his volleyball practice, so much that you both hardly met each other. So that was the perfect reason.

Just as you were thinking the door bell rang, you hurried to open the door, before taking a pause to compose yourself. You opened the door and were greeted by a happy Asahi. He stepped in, giving you bear hug. You melted into it, but with a jolt, you remember the prank as you pulled away from him, trying to keep a poker face.
'Sorry for this in advance, Asahi.' You said to yourself.

"Come in, I wanted to talk to you about something." You said with a stern face.
"About what?" He asked walking in the living room.
"I think you should sit down for this one." You said as you walked over to your couch.
"What's the matter?" He said coming near you.

"Just sit." You said pushing him by the shoulders to sit on the couch.
"Baby what's it, are you okay?" He asked grabbing your hands, pulling you towards him with a concerned look on his face. It was hard not to love Asahi when he was such a loving and caring boyfriend. But you couldn't stop your act now in the middle of it.

You hardened your heart and removed your hands out of his grip, making Asahi frown like a kid who's favourite toy was just taken away from him.
"I've been thinking about this for a while...." You said before giving out a deep sigh.
"About what? Baby you're scaring me..." He said looking up from his position on the couch, to you who was standing in front of him.

"Asahi.... I think....I think we should break up." You said not making eye contact. He didn't speak for a moment so you reverted your gaze to his face. He just sat there speechless, as if waiting for you to continue. You made eye contact for a second and again looked away, mostly because his face was convoluted into agony and your heart ached because of that.

"Bu- but why...." He asked, his face still confused in pain. Oh how you wanted to stop harassing this poor baby, but all of this would go to waste if you folded now.

"I... I didn't want to say this before, but we've been drifting apart these days.... We don't spend as much time together. You're always either with the team or your friends. And I don't want you to stop seeing them, but I also want to be with someone who can make atleast some time for me too....." You said, trying very hard to not burst into laughter or tears.

"Y/n.... Why didn't you say something before?" He said worried, getting up. You just continued to purse your lips, not saying anything.
"I'm sorry if you felt that way.... But I've just been a bit busy in the last few days. But I've always tried to spend time with you..." He said.

"Anyway, I guess you don't have to worry about that anymore." You said
"Baby no...please.... don't be like this. I'll change if you want." He said now engulfing you in a hug. You were now only half determined to continue with the prank, but you still decided to be a brat and continue the prank.

"I'll do anything you want..." He said his voice cracking. You still didn't respond to his hug or what he was saying.
"Just.... Just don't leave me... *Sniff* please...." You heard, you heard sobs. You shot your eyes to his face that was bent down because he was hugging you.

"Ar- are you... crying?" You asked trying to get a look at his face.
"I'm sorry- *sob* I'm sorry, I promise I'll be a better boyfriend." He sobbed. That was the signal that you took it too far.