office romance💗

This is from a third person pov:

"Do you really think they're dating?"

"I mean, the signs are clear as day."

"Ugh you're just exaggerating, I'm sure it's not that deep."

"No, I'm sure they are. Mr. Azumane always brings Y/n coffee when they're busy working and helps her with her work, even when he doesn't need to."

"But that doesn't mean they're dating."

"Maybe he's trying to pursue y/n?"

"No but the other day, when we had the office dinner in xyz bar, y/n got drunk and Mr. Azumane offered to drop her home. But the more interesting part is, y/n was passed out but he still knew where her house was. Which means he has been to y/n's place before."

"Omg yeah right, I didn't notice it at all."

"I also heard that when Mr. Azumane was sick last month, y/n took a day off and helped him recover by bringing over porridge and medicine."

"But you guys forgot the most important give away. Yesterday, both of them came back in the same clothes. Which means they didn't make it home the previous night. You could also notice the hickeys Y/n tried to messily cover up."

"Oh man I wish I had that kind of a thing, sure seems exciting. Although an office romance is usually looked down upon."

"Who cares, look at Mr. Azumane. He is staying behind longer just because y/n is working overtime. Look at the worry and adoration in his eyes right now as he sees y/n."

"Oh he's getting up, we should quiet down, or he'll hear us. Let's get back to work."

.

Meanwhile at your desk, 9pm. Friday night.

"Psst, y/n... Hey, babe..." Asahi called you quietly, walking over to your desk with a bunch of papers in his hands that he handed over to you.

"Asahi... I told you not to call me that in the office. We can't let the others know that we're together." You said, a blush formed on your face as you took the papers out of his hands in a seemingly empty office, except for a handful of other workers who were seated far away.

"They can't hear us, they're over there near the coffee machine." Asahi smirked as he pointed to them.

"Do you think they were talking about us?" You asked worried because you noticed they had stopped gossiping once Asahi had got up from his seat.

"Nah, were pretty discreet don't worry." Asahi said giving a smile to you. This cute face was what helped to get through these tiresome and boring overtimes.

"Okay. Thanks for helping me 'Sahi. I can pack up now. Let's go home together." You smiled at the angel who had helped you.

The group of those gossip-ey employees who had just returned from coffee machine, looked at you two smiling and making heart eyes at each other. They had new gossip material on the hot topic employees. While you and Asahi, just wanted to go away from the office so you could be with each other.

Little oblivious humans so in love.

___________________________

A/n - I wanted to write a light oneshot where you and Asahi started dating, and you're office mates who keep being obvious about your relationship but are also oblivious to the fact that you're the topic of the gossips. They're not supposed to be toxic, just some cute curiosity and nosey-ness.

Do you want some more of such situations? Drop some suggestions or ideas or feedback!