25. Yokohama trip pt.2 💔

This one has a lot of tea lmao
Kiyoko tells y'all her suspicion of Michimiya cheating on Daichi

__________________________

"That.... Was amazing...." You said between gasps and deep breaths trying to bring your heart beat to a normal pace. After the hot session you just had with Asahi, you lay on the bed trying to catch your breath. "Thanks, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did" Asahi said panting as well.

"Umm Asahi... About tomorrow.... I... I don't think I can wear a bikini to the beach...." You said avoiding his gaze. "I mean it's your choice but why are you saying that?" Asahi looked at you, you still didn't look at him. "Well... The thing is.... It's that ... I.. uh.." you stuttered not wanting to say the real reason. He flipped onto his stomach and pulled your face towards his and locked his eyes with yours. "What's the matter sweetheart?" He said demanding but concerned. You took a deep breath before blurting it out- "I don't think my body looks good in a bikini"

"Oh- it's that" he said thinking. "I mean why do you say that? To me you're so sexy and you have such a perfect body, and I love your skin, your hair is so beautiful and suits you very well and don't get me started on how my heart flutters every time you smile and how cute your face looks- mmfhhh (y/n)!" You had stopped Asahi's rambling with a kiss. "Stop you're making me blush" you said covering your face with the back of your hand. He grabbed your hand and pushed it away and closed in the gap between you two while giving you a sweet kiss. "Baby you don't know how good you look please don't worry about it. Although I won't force you into anything. Do you have a bikini? I'll help you style it! Go get changed. Gooooo!" Asahi said lighting up. You awkwardly searched your bags and found the pair you got from home and the one you bought today with the girls.

"Okay so this is outfit one" you stood awkwardly looking away from Asahi. "Hmmm I think you look pretty baby I don't understand what you're worried about" he said scratching his stubble while giving you a confused look. You were wearing a red one piece bathing suit. The second one was a two piece. "(Y/n) if you don't want to show off too much skin, then you should wear the jeans shorts under this" he pointed out to the bikini top. "A decent idea" you admitted to yourself as you changed and joined him to bed going into deep slumber.

.

The next day at the beach you decided to have a small picnic after lunch. You all played beach volleyball. It was you, Suga, Daichi and Kiyoko vs Asahi, Michimiya, Mikoto and Tanaka.

"MY HAND HURTS SO MUCH HOW DO Y'ALL SLAP THE VOLLEYBALL SO HARD?!?" Mikoto wailed after spiking the ball to your side. You all laughed at her but Suga told her to 'sit this one out'. She obviously didn't, because that would hurt her ego. Obviously your team won because you had a setter, a spiker, KIYOKO and you who was an average player. "Ahhh I'm tired!" Mikoto said as you all sat on the sheet you had got for the picnic.

"Hey let's get ice-cream!" You suggest pointing to the stall across the beach. Kiyoko and you went over to the stall. When you were a little far away from the group, Kiyoko was hesitating before she spoke- "Hey ummm... (Y/n)-san, I'm not sure but I think I know why Michimiya is acting like that" she started to explain her thoughts.
.

You walked over to the group with half the icecreams in your hand, looking a bit shaken after the talk with Kiyoko. You gave the icecream and sat down beside Mikoto staring into space blankly, deep in thought. "Hey (y/n) what's the matter?" Mikoto noticed. "Mikoto I want to confirm something, let's talk afterwards" you whispered quietly. You tried to push those thoughts out of your head and enjoy.

After a nice sunset, it had started to get cold so you headed towards the public showers. As it was late there wasn't anyone except you all at the shower so you girls first showered and when you got dressed you all accidentally mistook the men's bathroom for the exit and barged inside it. You quickly closed your eyes and turned around. So did Michimiya and Kiyoko. "Jesus you guys! Asahi-kun, Daichi-kun I'm impressed, you too Tanaka-kun" Mikoto said making a surprised but proud face. "Mikoto stop staring at their dicks" Michimiya yelled as you cackled and went out of there.