Chapter-26 Together/ Call Me Jacob

(A/n Kaeylnn and Tia in the mm)

The BackUp Dancer

Chapter-26 Together/ Call Me Jacob

~Princeton~ POV
3 days later

"C'Mon Kaelynn" I laughed pulling her toward the studio building.

"Prince! Can't we get in trouble? No one's here" she whispered.

"No, well probably. And why are you whispering?" I laughed.

"Because we can probably get in trouble" she whispered. I laughed at her and continue dragging her to the building.

"Put me down" she laughed. I carefully placed her down and took out the key to open the door.

"How did you get the key?" She asked.

"I stole it from the janitor" I smirked. She laughed and hit my shoulder.

Once the door was open we took the elevator up to the 8th floor. Kaelynn grabbed my hand as we exited the elevator because it's dark.

"I can't see" Kaelynn whispered.

"Stop whispering" I laughed.

"I can't help it" she giggled.

"Wait we better be quite" I lowered my voice. I'm going to scare her because it's funny when she gets scared.

"Why?" Kaelynn asked.

"Because there was this guy that snuck into the a dance studio with his girlfriend like a year ago" I said trying to hold in my laugher.

"What happened to them?"

I opened a studio door and turned on the light. "It was this creepy janitor that no one liked and everyone used to cause him problems."

"And this all ties together because?"

"I'm getting there" I said plugging in my IPhone "Well he was kinda slow but no one knew and the dude and his girl didn't know he was working that night. They got caught by him and he said he was gonna call the police but the dude wouldn't let him and they got into a fight and he ended up killing the janitor. The girl and the boy put his body in the trash shoot and pretend nothing ever happened. Every time they where alone in this very studio they would feel a ghostly presents near them. And one day their dance teacher got possessed by the janitor and he killed everyone in the room and jumped out the window. People say to this day he still roam the halls looking to kill other couples."

By the time I was finished Kaelynn was wrapped around me like a glove.

"That wasn't even scary. Was that suppose to make me jump?"

"Nah I'm just stating the facts" I told her. I pressed play on my phone and a whicked laugh blasted through the speaking causing Kaelynn to scream and wrap her arms around me tighter.

I started laughing as Kaelynn yelled for me to turn it off.

"Your a jerk Princeton!" She yelled pushing me.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to scare you" I said as my laugher died down.

"It wasn't funny" she said crossing her arms. I came up to Kaelynn trying to hug her but she snatched away and pouted.

"Kaelynn I'm sorry" I said moving closer to her.

"No! I wanna leave Princeton! Right now!" She yelled.

"Kae-"

"No! Right now" she yelled.

I sighed and unplugged my phone. It really want that serious if you ask me. But she wants to act like a big baby and pout over this.