Chapter-36 Break Ups and Make Ups

The BackUp Dancer

Chapter-36 Break Ups and Make Ups

~Princeton~ POV

~2 weeks~

The bus took off with a loud roar as I turned to Kaelynn and her face lit up.

"I can't believe we're finally back on tour" she smiled jumping on my lap.

"It feels good" I smiled.

It feels good to be back on tour. Within the 2 weeks we even managed to start working on a new album. It's been good, but the only thing that's been chaotic is the constant arguing between everyone. Specifically Roc, Prod, and Ray. I don't know what's gotten into those 3 but it's contagious. It's like being around them brings your Spirit down and it doesn't make sense.

"I don't give 2 fucks so stop riding my-"

"Ray Ray!" Shy'Anne said cutting him off.

"What's been up with y'all lately?" Mariah yelled at them.

"It doesn't concern you Mariah! Stay in a females place" Prod yells at her.

"Don't talk to her like that Prodigy!" Kaelynn snaps.

"You say stay in a females place but you sure are acting like one" Mariah shot.

"Oh so I'm acting like a female?" He said standing up from his chair.

"Yes you are, and you need to check this attitude you got!" She yells getting in his face.

"Mariah get out of my face" Prod said calmly.

"Whatever" she said sitting back down.

I shook my head as I heard them both mumble under their breath. They just all argue over petty stuff that can be avoided if they just shut their mouths.

"Promise me we'll never go back to arguing like them" Kaelynn whispers in my ear holding out her pinky.

"I promise" I say interlocking our pinkies.

I place a kiss on her forehead as she begins typing on her phone.

Kaelynn and I are better than ever, and everything between her and Naomi is good. When we're out on dates and I have to take pictures and stuff with her, Kaelynn isn't as upset as she used to be. I'm glad she understands that it's just business and nothing more.

"Shut up before I knock yo' ass out!" Roc said getting in Ray's face.

I rushed over to the two separating them. It's like when we're doing good, everyone else is falling apart.

"Do it than! I dare you! Watch yo' ass fall to the ground!" Ray barked.

I pulled Roc to the back of the bus where the bunk beds are and shut the door.

"Bro what's the problem?" I said standing in front of the door in case he gets any ideas.

"Ray Ray in there talkin 'bout Naomi like I'm not in the room. He's lost his mind Prince!" Roc shook his head pacing the room.