Chapter-15 Cheaters Never Win/ Sorry Is A Word

The BackUp Dancer

Cheaters Never Win/ Sorry Is A Word

~Kaelynn~ POV

"Gotta pee, gotta pee, gotta pee" Mariah ran off the bus into the gas station. I laughed at her and followed behind.

This is the 2nd bus stop we've been to since we've got on the road. There will be a lot of those travling to Washington D.C. There is a forest next to the gas station and a picnic table so I guess people come here often.

I entered the store and looked around for the chips. As I walked down the section I sat Brittany talking to a dude while twirling her hair.

"Slut" I quickly covered my mouth and laughed. I reserved a glar from both Brittany and the dude. I grabbed my chips and paid for them.

"Kaelynn!" I heard Mariah scream as I exited the store. I went to the side of the gas station where the bathroom is and ran in.

"What?" I asked. Mariah had her back to the wall in the corner of the room. She looked scared as I followed her gaze to see what she was looking at. There on the other side of the room was a raccoon looking through the garbage.

"Oh my god!" I yelled covering my mouth.

"What we suppose to do?" she whined looking at me.

"Shot I don't know! It's not like everyday you come face to face with-"

The raccoon moved closer to me and I jumped and ran over to the concer with Mariah.

"I don't want to die a virgin!" Mariah yelled.

"Those will be your final words?!" I yelled at her! I grabbed on to Mariah's arm and wrapped mines around her's.

It moved closer and closer to me than it stopped. My heart started beating fast, it just looks so ugly!

"Eat Kaelynn first!" Mariah yelled. I looked at her kicked her leg.

"Mariah shut up!" I yelled.

The raccoon moved closer to me and I thought if I was bagged up enough I would disappear. It was just a thought. It lift it's hand and snatched my bag of Doritos and ran out the bathroom.

"What the hell?!" I yelled running to the door. I saw the raccoon running into the forest with my bag of Doritos.

"Man I payed 1.35 for those!" I yelled at Mariah as we walked back to the bus. "And you wasn't no help!"

"That was my first time seeing one that close" she said as we sat down on the couch inside the bus.

"Me to! But you didn't get your chips stolen from you!" I whined. "How did you didn't see it when you came into the restroom?" I asked.

"Because I had to pee."

"What y'all talking 'bout?" Shy'Anne asked taking a seat on the couch next to Mariah.

"Oh my god I almost got killed by a raccoon!" Mariah yelled at Shy'Anne.

"How?" Shy'Anne asked laughing.

"She wasn't paying attention when she went inside the bathroom" I told her.

"That little asshole stole by chips!" I whined.

"Wait what?" Shy'Anne asked looking confused.

"The raccoon stole Kaelynn chips and ran out the bathroom" Mariah laughed.

"Girl if I was you I would kick that thing in it's little hairy balls!" She'Anne laughed.

"What if it was a girl?" Mariah laughed.