Chapter-39 Bitter Sweet

The Backup Dancer

Chapter-39 Bitter Sweet

~Princeton~ POV

-1 week later-

So far we've been to two other shows and everyone has been trying to ignore Prod. Unfortunately he has to stay and finish this tour before he can leave. We're going to have a meeting with Prod's agents to discuss everything.

When Walt and Keisha found out Prod wanted to leave, they were surprised. And I got a lectured for busting Prodigy's lip and nose. He deserved and and I could care less. You just don't turn on the people you call your "brothers" like that.

Now Kaelynn, Naomi, Roc, and I are out on a double date to get away from the tension. RayRay and Shy' Anne are not talking to each other and Mariah doesn't even wanna be in the same room as Prodigy. I still can't believe he told Shy that RayRay cheated on him. That was petty as hell.

Naomi sat next to me and Kaelynn sat in front of me and Roc on the side of her.

Roc and Naomi were having some conversation about a random topic and Kaelynn kept stealing fries off my plate.

"Stop your food is on it's way" I chuckled moving my plate away from her.

"I know but their taking too long" she whined taking another fry.

"That doesn't give you the right to take mines" I laughed.

"It kind of does" she's aid taking a handful.

After our date we Kaelynn and I decided to take a walk around a near by park.

"Do you know how Ray's doing?" She asked.

"He's putting up a front. On the inside its killing him, he feels really guilty" I told her.

He's really been in bad shape every since Prodigy told Shy' Anne he cheated. He walks around like a sad puppy but I know Shy is hurt more than him. She doesn't even say anything to him when he talks to her.

Everyone's having relationship problems and I'm just glad Kay and I aren't. I don't think I could take that much stress knowing I would have to turn around perform. And believe me it has effected some peoples performances.

"You know what I would love right now?" Kaelynn asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"What?" I asked.

"Some cotton candy" she smiled.

I looked at the line seeing hella people and I shook my head.

"Please Princeton" she whined.

"That line long as hell" I told her.

"Please baby" she said poking out her bottom lip.

"If you want it so bad you go get it."

"But my feet hurts I'm finna go sit down" she whined again.

I signed as he gave me a sad look.

"Fine" I told her.

"Thank you baby" she smiled walking over to the bench.