Chapter-23 When Things Change

(a/n Kaeylnn and Tia in the mm, they are actually sisters for real)

The BackUp Dancer

When Things Change

~Princeton~ POV

"Wait repeat that for me real quick?"

"I thi- no nothing never mind."

I don't know how I feel about this girl. To me she's amazing and an amazing dancer and she's cool to hang out with her beauty is out of this world and the way she's just...her. Like today with Alix, of course she wanted to beat her ass but she didn't curse her out like any other girl would.

"No, no, no! You said you like Kaelynn!" I heard him laugh on the other line.

"N-! Yeah man I think I do" I confussed stopping at another red light.

"Are you sure? What do you mean by think?" He asked.

"As in when I'm around her I be feeling some type of way. Like to me she's easy to talk to, she's an amazing dancer, her perso-"

"Okay, okay I get it. But if you like her, go for it before someone else does" Prod suggested.

"But what if she doesn't like me back?"

"Nigga it's the 2014 damn near 2015 and you worried about if she's doesn't like you back! If she don't like yo' ass move the fuck on! I'm sure you'll be able to find someone else."

"Truee, but I'll call you tomorrow. I think I'll tell her then" I told him pulling up in front of my house.

"Ight man. Good luck."

I hung up my phone and and stepped out my car. I opened my house door and saw a girl talking to my mom and playing with my little sister.

"Hey Jacob!" She waived playing in Ally's hair.

"Tora!?" I yelled making it sound like a question. "What are you doing here?" I questioned in shock.

Tora is an old friend of mine. We used to be tight, but that was before I joined Mindless Behavior. She moved away to New York because of her dad's job and we lost contact with each other. I can't believe she's here! She was the first girl I ever loved and I was gonna make her mines but yeah, she moved away.

I dashed over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I've missed you so much" she mumbled into my neck.

"I've missed you too" I said pulling away from her embrace. "What are you doing in L.A?"

"Well I'm officially back for good! Dad got his job transferred back here" she smiled.

"Yeah, we ran into Tora at the grocery store so I invited her over" my mom smiled.

"I'm glad you did" I smiled looking her up and down. She's more beautiful than ever with her staright black hair, full lips and them hazel eyes! She's still short and her body is banging lookin like an hourglass.

"I also came back because I got a job as a model" she smiled showing her perfect teeth.

"I can see why you would want to be one." She giggled and began to blush.

"Ah mama if you need us, we'll be upstairs in my room. We have a lot of catching up to do" I told her taking Tora's hand.

We walked up the stairs and I opened my room door for her. She stepped in looking around.

"I see you still like the color green" she smiled laying on my bed. Mostly everything in my room is either blue or green.

"Yeah, you could never have too much green" I smiled.