Chapter-25 Together

(a/n Picture sucks but Kaelynn and Princeton in the mm)

The BackUp Dancer

Chapter-25 Together

~Kaelynn~ POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. Tia must have to tell me something very important if she's waking up this early to cook. Wait what time is it?

I opened my eyes but I wasn't in my room.

What am I doing in Princeton's room?

I looked down and I'm in a big white shirt.

What happened last night?

Than all of the memories came rushing back to me.

Princeton brought Tora to the beach with us.

Jacob and Alix came and we got into an argument. Still wanna beat her ass.

They left and I flipped out on Princeton.

We talked, I confused my feeling and...

He kissed me! He freaking kissed me!

But what happened next? I don't remember.

I got out of bed and opened the door. I walked into the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror. My hair is poffy all over the place so I tried my best to put it into a bun. I searched for a towel and tooth brush and brush my teeth and washed my face. Once I was done I tip toed down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Princeton was over the stove cooking bacon and eggs with his sweat pants on and no shirt.

I admire the beauitiful sight of him from behind for like 3 minutes than I finally cleared my throat.

"GoodMorning Kaelynn" he smiled stering the eggs.

"GoodMorning Princeton" I smiled walking over to the stove.

"I didn't know you knew how to cook."

"It's a lot of things you don't know about me" he giving me a wink sending a shiver down my spine.

We talked for a couple minutes than he put the food on our plates and we walked upstairs.

I cut a piece of pancake and ate it.

"These are good Prince!" I smiled.

"I told you it won't taste like feet!" He laughed playfully pushing me.

"You was right" I laughed taking another bite.

"Now you have to apologize" he said turning his attention to me.

"What? Why do I have to apologize" I protested.

"Because I said so" he smiled tackling me on to the bed. He started tickling me and I'm pretty sure my face is red now.

"Prince!" I yelled trying my best to push him off of me.

"Say your sorry" he laughed.

"Okay, okay. Sorry!" I laughed.

"Sorry for what?"

I finally got enough strength to push him off of me and with that opportunity I ran down stairs. I ended up in the kitchen, seeing I had no where else to go I ducked down behind the island. I heard Prince running down the stairs and I held in my breath.

"Kaelynn I know your in here" he said entering the kitchen. I saw him move closer to the island so I quickly crawled around so he wouldn't see me. I must have crawled around a least 3 time before I felt him pull on my ankles.