Chapter-27 Meeting The Mom

(a/n Kaeylnn mom in the mm)

The BackUp Dancer

Chapter-27 Meeting The Mom

~Princeton~ POV

"We changed her room to room 705" the nurse smiled. Kaelynn grabbed my hand as we walked down the hall to her mother's room. I'm kinda nervous to meet her mom to be honest. I mean I know she told her mom I used to mess with her. She probably hates me by now and I'm in a relationship with her daughter? I know she probably hates me.

I know at the time I was dead wrong for that and I was too caught on Brittany that I didn't see the evil. I guess the saying is true.

Love will make you do crazy things.

I know Kaelynn will never tell me to do horrible things to a person to get her spot back if she lost it. I'm just happy she for gave me for all the times I hurt her and didn't listen to her.

We got on the elevator and went up to the 7th floor.

"I'm so excited for you to meet her" Kaelynn smiled.

"To be honest I'm kinda nervous" I confessed.

"Why? There's nothing to worry about. I promise you" she smiled.

"Doesn't she know what happen when you first started dancing for MB?" I asked.

"Well yeah but she can't hold a grudge at you forever. I hope" she said mumbling the last part.

"Kaelynn."

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Kinda" she said mumbling again.

"You think she's still gonna be mad and try to chop off my testicles?"

"I hope not" she said pulling me out of the elevator.

We walked down the hall and stopped at the door that says 705.

"You ready?" Kaelynn asked.

"No."

"Oh well" she pushed open the door and there was a lady in the bed talking to a nurse with a smile on her face.

"Mama!" Kaeylnn rushed over to her mother almost knocking down the nurse.

"Hey Kaelynn" she mom smiled kissing Kaelynn on her forehead.

"Sorry about that nurse Janice" she applogized.

"It's okay Kaelynn" the nurse smiled.

I just stood there awkwardly by the door not doing anything and debating should I make up a lie and leave or not. Kaelynn looked at me nodding her head for me to come closer but I stayed.

"And mommy this is my boyfriend Jacob" she said pulling me closer to her mother's bed.

They look so much a like and in a bad situation like this she still seems to be smiling. She don't even look all that sick, just a little pale.

"Oh so your the Jacob Kaelynn has been telling me about" she said with a bit of disappointment in her voice. I knew it was too good to be true.

"You cheated on her with a girl name Brittany? You know, you don't deserve a girl like my daughter if-"

"No mama that was Jacob Latimore! This is Princeton, Jacob Perez! I told you Jacob Latimore will no longer be in my life" Kaelynn explained.

"Ms. Harris I would never do anything to hurt your daughter" I said bring Kaeylnn closer to me.

It's true. I'm staying faithful to this girl 100% because I know she's do the same for me. It's something different about Kaelynn that you don't find in most girls these days. I guess I'm the lucky one.