Chapter- 7 No New Friends

The BackUp Dancer

No New Friends

~Princeton~ POV

"Nice everyone!" Dave said stopping the music." We've been in rehearsal all day and now everyone is on beat.

"I have some important news to share" Dave said.

"Last time you had something to tell us we had to go back to school" Roc said trying to catch his breath.

"Well this doesn't involve school thank you Mr. August. It does involve your next show" he smiled. Everyone started smiling and cheering mostly because we're ready to perform already. It's been for ever since we're done a show or gone on tour and I am so ready to get back on stage.

"The next show is next Monday in Carson City Nevada" Dave told us.

"Ew what's in Nevada?" Danielle said making a discussed face.

"Your next performce" Dave said causing us to laugh.

The Studio door open and in came Keisha in her usual business get up; blazer and pencil skirt.

"Sorry I'm late everyone! We do have business to discuess as in touring and your next up coming shows" she smiled. Everyone cheered and clapped.

"You do start touring in a month and in that time you will go to school" Keshia began.

"But Keshia-"

"No but's Shy'Anne all of you are already registered. You guys will be starting next week after you get from Nevada" she stated getting frowns and groans from everyone.

"No groans needed people thank you" she clapped.

"You will be touring with Jacob Latimore, The Omg Girlz, Diggy and 3XL" she told us.

I'm really cool with everyone so this tour should be interesting.

"Excuse me but who is 3XL?" Kaeylnn asked.

"They are a girl group of three just like The OMG Girlz and they sing and Rap" Roc informed her.

"What's school will be be going to?" Danielled asked.

"Dave you said this won't be about school?" Roc asked.

"Oops" he shrgged his shoulders.

"Westbrook High" Keshia smiled.

"I used to go there before I got hired" Kaelynn smiled.

"Great so all of you won't be lost" Keshia laughed.

I miss Brittany. I'm just so used to seeing her everyday that life just doesn't feel right. Like I'm stuck in the pass and life is passing me. I saw my phone light up meaning I had a text massage. I took out seeing a it was from Brittany.

Text Convo

Sweetness❤️: Hey baby😚

My Prince 😍: hey Britt I miss u😊

Sweetness❤️: I miss u more baby

My Prince😍: do u wanna go out tonite?

Sweetness❤️: yeah let's go to the movies

My Prince😍: sure anything for u

Sweetness❤️: after that we can chill at my house. All nite😏

My Prince 😍: hell yeah!😃

Sweetness❤️: lol I gotta go I have a auditions today

My Prince 😍: good luck love u!