Chapter-8 No New Friends

The BackUp Dancer

No New Friends

~Kaelynn~ POV

"So how was your date miss thang?" Mariah asked nudging me.

"Great! Besides the fact that we almost go put out the movie theater" I laughed.

"What y'all was doing? Never mind I don't even wanna know" she said shaking her head.

"No, no it wasn't like that" I laughed "It wasn't us it was the other couple arguing which I'm sure was Brittany and Princeton."

"That does seem like them."

After we got down stretching we went to the bathroom.

"I don't have to go so I'll stay out here" I told Mariah. She nodded and went to the bathroom.

I heard mustic playing so I followed it down the hall. I peeped into the room and saw a pare dancing.

Awwww they looked so cute! The song 'All Of Me' was playing by John Legend.

The girl turned her head and it was Brittany. I guess she's dancing with another group now. She leaned In and kissed the dude! Where the Afro at tho? This dude don't got one!

"Oh shit!" I screamed than covered my mouth after. I looked back in the window and she look directly at me! I ran all the way back to the bathroom.

"Where did you go Kaelynn I was looking for you" Mariah said scaring me.

"I-I who dances in that room?" I ask pointing to the door.

"No one specially it's just any extra studio" she explained.

"Ok we should be heading back to the studio" I said walking.

*•*•*•*•*

~Brittany~ POV

"Do you think she saw us?"

"I know she did well she saw me not you" I said putting back on my sweater. "I have to go what if she tells Princeton?"

"Exactly we should have been stopped this!" he spat.

"I know, I know maybe we should stop. But I don't want to" I said looking down.

"Neither do I but it's the best this to do" he said taking me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he gave me the most passionate kiss, not even Prince could give me.

"See you around" I said grabbing my bag.

"See you around Brit" he called before I walked out of the studio.

I got out my phone and called Princeton.

Phone Convo

"Hey Prince."

"Hey Brit what you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing at home missing you can you come over later today?" I asked getting on the elevator.

"Um sure I guess."

"Great! I'll see you than. I gotta go but I love" I told him.

"Love you too Brit."

"Bye."

"Bye."

End Phone Convo

*•*•*•*•*

~Prodigy~ POV

"Good everyone" Dave shouted turning off the music. "Phone call" he said running out of the studio.