Chapter-6 Hard Times/Playing Games

The BackUp Dancer

Hard times/ Playing Games

~Danielle~ POV

"What do you mean we're going back to school?" I asked.

"You know going to clases, gym, teachers, principal, no chewing gum, etc" Dave said stating the obvious.

"I don't wanna go to school!" Mariah whined.

"No ones wants to go to school Mariah" I said.

"Why do we have to go to school anyway?" Princeton asked.

"Tour doesn't start for another mouth and the shows we will be doing will be around the area" he explained.

"What happen to Ms. Nicole? She was our teacher?" Ray Ray asked.

"She quit" Dave said. "Do you remember why?"

"No" Ray said shaking his head.

"What happen?" Kaelynn asked holding her arm. Princeton surly did fuck her up.

"Just the fact that Princeton spray painted her 'accidental', Prodigy was teachering her to dance and she 'accidentally' twisted her ankle. Roc 'accidentally' broke her glasses juggling them and Shy'Anne 'accidentally' stab her finger nail painting it. Ray Ray 'accidentally' flirted with her 15 year old niece Dani-"

"Wait, wait I told you she looked 18" Ray said trying to define his self.

"How can you get a 15 year old and 18 year old mixed up?" Shy'Anne asked.

"Well you see her as-"

"But Dave all that stuff was by accident" Roc said cutting him off.

"Yeah because you know how to juggle" he said sarcastically. "If you still have questions take it up with Walter and Keisha" he said.

"Oh trust me I will" I said crossing my arms.

Don't no body wanna go to school! it's almost summer! Damn they always gotta fuck up stuff I'm telling you. Sure I might have thrown a basketball at her face fracturing her noise, but it was an accident. I was aming for Roc! It's not my fault her big headed ass was in the way!

"Any way rehearsal is over" Dave clapped. Everyone started getting there things to go home.

"Hey guys do y'all wanna go on the first floor to the gum?" Ray asked.

"Sure" everyone agreed.

"I don't think I should come. I need to get my arm checked out" Kaelynn said walking to the door.

"Awe c'mon Kaelynn" Princeton whined. "It'll be fun" he smirked to Ray.

"I don't-"

"C'mon Kaelynn" Ray said.

"Alright I'll come" she said putting her bag down.

We all started heading out when Ray stopped me.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"We're gonna play dodge ball today" Ray smirked.

"Ok" I said walking when he stopped me again.

"Damn let me finish. Brittany's gonna come and we're just gonna get Kaelynn" he smiled.

"That plan is just evil, painful and mean" I said shaking my head. "I'm in" I smiled.

"There's the evil Danielle" Ray laughed.

"Let's get this bihh" I said skipping out the studio.