Chapter-28 Love

( A/n Long chapter a head and please comment and read the a/n and the end Kaelynn in the mm)

The BackUp Dancer

Chapter-28 Love/ Hate

~Kaelynn~ POV

~~~~~~~~~

I was awaken by the sound of yelling and screaming by Tia and other people down stairs.

Why?

All I wanna do is sleep, I was up all day with Jacob. He took me race car driving and out to eat than swimming. I am beat.

I looked at the clock and it read 3:32 am.

Really Tia?

I got up from bed and stretched out my arms in legs. I opened my room door and hear my grandmother and cousins down stairs causing me to walk down. They're all siting on the couch with tears streaming down their faces.

I just hope that their not crying because of my mom. I hope nothing happened to her, the surgery is in 3 days. And I know Jacob have been trying to cheer me up and help me keep my mind off things but I can't. How could anyone knowing that your auntie will soon be gone? Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.

The rest of my family are flying in with in these 3 days. Right now it's just my grandmother Amanda and my 2 big cousins Nathan and Quincy.

"What's going on? Is my mom okay?" I asked walking over to Tia who is siting on the couch crying into my grandmother's lap.

My heart started beating fast because I'm terrified at the answer. My palms begain to sweat and ich causing me to shake them. Deep down I already know what the answer will be, but there is hope in me saying not to give up.

"Kaelynn" Quincy called wiping his tears. Quincy is a really tough guy and he doesn't cry. He's not soft at all and when I saw the tears in his eyes I know it could only be one thing.

"No" I said softly as a tear feel from my eye. I felt my heart fall to my stomach and It felt as if I'm going to throw up. I rushed to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

This can't be happening! This is not happening! A knot developed in my throat and I just exploded with tears, rushing down my face like a river.

I feel like my whole world as stopped and I can't breath. I'm drowning in a ocean of water and no one to pull me out.

"Why!" I screamed out banging on the floor.

"Kaelynn" I heard someone say on the other side of the door.

"Kaelynn!" they repeated.

"Leave me alone!" I cried out covering my eyes and rocking back and forth.

I heard banging on the door and it busted open by a dude with a Afro.

"Jacob!" I cried out jumping into his arms. But he didn't hug me back.

"Jacob my mom-" he cut me off by placing a piece of paper in my hands.

"I don't want to read a damn paper!" I cried throwing it at him. He looked at me with a blank expression and opened up with paper for me to read.

Bye Bye

I looked up at him confused. Tora came from behind him and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him right in front of my face.

"Bye bye" she waived with a smile on her face. He took his hand and they walked down the stairs.

I fell to my knees looking at Jacob's Afro as they walked down the stairs.