Chapter-4 Hard Times/Playing Games

The BackUp Dancer

Hard times/ Playing Games

~Princeton~ POV

I walked in to my house and locked the door. I walked upstairs in my room and collapsed on the bed.

"Jacob! Your home!" I heard my little sister Ally call. She's 8 years old and a big pain but you gotta love her.

I sat up on my bed and smiled at her.

"Yeah did you miss me?" I smiled.

"Nope" she laughed. I gasped and pretend to be hurt.

"You didn't miss me?" I say dramatically.

"Nope because your a hair monster with a big Afro" she laughed.

"Ally you know you love the fro" I said patting my head.

"I don't really" she said siting on my bed. "And Bella said when you go give her you number" she laughed.

Bella is a little girl that goes to Ally's school and a big Mindless Behavior fan. When ever she sees me she ask for my number. It was cute at first than she started giving me little 'presents' like chewed gum and half of her chocolate milk.

"Tell her when she gets out of grammar school" I laughed.

"And she wanted me to give you this" Ally reached in her pocket and pulled out a pice of paper.

I got it from her and it was a picture of me with what looks like a pice of shit on my head and a little girl. It said I love you all over it with hearts.

"Wow" I said sarcastically. "Tell Bella I said thank you."

"Ok" Ally laughed skipping out the room. I'm just glad she isn't a teenager yet.

I laid back on my bed and called decided Ray Ray.

Phone Convo

"Hey Ray Ray."

"Hey Princeton. Wassup?"

"Just wanted to know if you had anything planned for tomorrow?"

"Um not yet but I'm thinking about it"

"Awe. You do still wanna play dodgeball in the gym tomorrow?"

"Yeah you know I'm down."

"I'm go call up the others and tell them."

"Ok. Ah I just got a idea! How about we invite Brittany and Kaelynn an-"

"What is your problem? You know no one likes Kaelynn but Roc and Mariah!"

"Let me finish fist! Damn! As I was saying we get on teams and just throw the ball a Kaelynn?"

"Yeah! Than she'll see we not playing games."

"Exactly."

"Ah Ray call up Shy' Anne and tell her to call Kaelynn and tell her rehearsal starts at 9:30."

"Awe it do for real?"

"No dumb ass to make Kaelynn late. You know Dave don't like tarty people."

"Ok I'm go do that now. Bye"

"Bye."

End Phone Convo

I called up the others and told them the plan except Roc and Mariah. This tramp is go leave one way or another.

*•*•*•*

~Kaelynn POV~

"Is she ok?" I asked the doctor.