Chapter 33- Princeton's Girls

The BackUp Dancer

Chapter 33- Princeton's Girls

1 week later

~Kaelynn~ POV

I walked into the restaurant with Princeton by my side. We looked for a booth and sat down waiting for who ever this girl is to come.

It turns out when Keshia said break up she didn't mean it literally which would've been good to know at the time. Got Princeton and I plotting her death and shit. She wanted Prince and I's relationship to be a secret while they hire Prince a fake girlfriend.

I mean they could have just made someone else in the group do it, but they said something about wanting a fresh face? And that no one who already started drama and I felt like she was referring to me and I took it offensive. I was about to hop across that table and punch Keshia right in her face.

"I don't like this Jacob" I said looking out the window.

"I don't either but we have to" he sighed.

"You know I already now how everything is gonna work out" I said turning to face him.

"What are you ta-"

"She's gonna be all nice and everyone's gonna start liking her. But even though this will be her new job she's gonna fall for you Prince. I mean who wouldn't but, then I'm gonna start acting all crazy jealous and everyone's gonna tell me to stop and I have nothing to worry about. BAM! We're on tour next thing you know she's tryna get all up in your pants! Then Imma have to beat her a-"

"Kaelynn none of that's gonna happen" Prince chuckled.

"You don't know that! Our life is like a damn dramatic tv series!" I yelled.

"Your right about that, but your just stress, it's getting to your head and I'm not letting no one take you place Kay we're been through too much bull shit."

"Well I don't like her" I said crossing my arms.

"You don't even know her" he laughed.

"If she's gonna be your new girlfriend what do you expect! I'm not cool with this and don't think any other human being would be cool with it either."

"I know but just bare with it until it all blows over. Then we can do what ever we want" he smiled.

"I guess" I said resting my head in my arms.

I swear to god if this girl tries to pull any sneaky shit, I'll rip her fucking head off. I know this will be her job but who wouldn't fall for Princeton? He's an amazing person and he's all mines! I'm not down with that sharing shit, but now I have to.

I groaned and sat my head up resting them in my hands while my elbows on the table. Prince looked up from his phone, reached over the table and placed a kiss on my lips.

"It's gonna all work out Kay."

We waited for a good 10 more minutes but still no one came.

"Oh my god where is this girl?" I sighed. 

"I don't know but we've been here about 20 minutes. Let's go" he said standing up. I took his hand and grabbed my smoothy and we started walking out. Princeton opened the door and in rushed a girl who ran right into me causing to spill my smoothy on my shirt.