Chapter-5 Hard Times/Playing Games

The BackUp Dancer

Hard times/ Playing Games

~Princeton~ POV

"Stop, stop" Dave said putting his hand up.

"Mariah, Shy'Anne and Roc" he shook his head.

"You guys are off. Your sliding right when you should be sliding left."

"I thought it was- I thought- aww I did do it wrong" Shy'Anne said face plating her hand to her head.

"Sorry Dave" Mariah said looking down.

"My bad Dave" Roc said.

"Let's just take it from the top" he said walking over to the equipment. The door open and in came Kaelynn. This should be good.

I looked at Danielle and she nodded her head.

"Kaelynn you we're supposed to be here an hour ago" Dave said disappointedly.

"Dave if Brittany was here this would never happen" Dainelle mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"She was also tarty too Danielle" Dave said.

"But Kaelynn didn't even apologize" she said with attitude.

"That's because you didn't give me a chance to" Kaelynn said siting her bag down.

"Dave I apologize. I must have got mixed up with the time" Kaelynn glared at Shy'Anne.

"This is your second day so I'm gonna let this slid but tartness will not be accepted" he explained.

"It will not happen again" Kaelynn looked down.

"Ok. Now get in position for 'Used To Be' " Dave said going back to the equipment.

It is true that Kaeylnn is late because Shy'Anne told her that rehearsal started at 9:30 instead of 8:30. Everyone knows Dave hates tarty people. Why? Because there are very important people always poping up. We always have to be prepared.

"Shy'Anne, Mariah your still sliding right!" Dave called.

"Oh my god! Why can't I get this in my head!" Mariah yelled. I swear sometimes the girls needs help.

"It's ok baby" Prod said going over to comfort her.

"Ah no PDA" Ray said splitting them up.

"Everyone take 10" Dave called walking out the studio.

"Ouch!" I heard Kaelynn yell. I looked around and saw her on the floor.

"My bad" Ray said laughing. She got back up and Danielle pushed her on the floor.

"What the hell! Danielle stop!" Kaelynn yelled getting off the floor.

"Yeah whateva" Danielle said walking off.

Kaelynn walked to her duffle bag and Shy'Anne pulled her feet out and tripped Kaelynn.

"Ouch! You too Shy'Anne? What is this 'Trip Kay Day'? knocked it off!" she yelled causing me to die of laughter.

"Y'all seriously need to stop this. It's all fun and games till someone gets hurt" Mariah said helping Kaelynn to her feet.

"In this case Kaelynn" Shy'Anne mumbled for only me to hear.

"Look what I got Kaelynn" Ray said holding up her phone by the door.

"Ray give it ba-" before she could finish I put my foot out and tripped her and she slid. Everyone burst into laughter!