Chapter-19 Dancing/Having Fun

The BackUp Dancer

Dancing/Having Fun

Princeton POV

"Get up, Get up!" I heard Keisha loud mouth bark. I rubbed my eyes and scratched but my hand hit a couple people. I open my eyes fully and saw Kaelynn head on my chest a long with everyone else on Ray Ray's bed sleep. We packed tighter than sardines in this little ass bed. Shy'Anne and Ray Ray are half way off the bed and Roc is about to fall in 3, 2, 1....

"Shit!" Roc yelled holding his head as I laugh.

"What was that?" Keisha exclaimed.

"I don't know?" Roc shrugged.

"Everyone get up! We're gonna be late!" Keisha yelled shaking at Mariah and Prod.

I guess we all fell a sleep watch Annabelle last night. I looked around the room and it was trashed with pizza boxes, cups and Nerf bullets every where and the furniture was placed widely.

"Kaelynn get up" I said shaking her.

"I don't want to Jacob" she said wrapping her arms around my body.

"Kaelynn get up!" Mariah yelled throwing a pillow at her head. Kaelynn shot up fast looking mean as hell.

"You look like the grinch" Roc laughed standing up.

"And you look like you look like Rocky after he got his ass beat!" Kaelynn barked. Everyone started laughing and getting up from the bed.

"Watch them mouths! C'mon people we're gonna be late! No time for talking!" Keisha said pushing us all out of Ray Ray's room.

"I know the maid is gonna be pissed" I said to Prod walking to my room. I took out my key card and swiped it. Once it opened I went to the bathroom and cut on the shower. I turned on the sink and brushed my teeth while waiting for that water for the shower to get hot.

As I was washing my face I heard somebody knock on my door. I sighed in frustration and walked to the door opening to revile Brittany.

"What do you want?" I asked her putting my head against the door. She is irritating as fuck and she won't leave me alone.

I looked into her eyes and she bust into tears in front of my door dropping to my knees. "Princeton!" she cried.

People passing by us started staring and whispering. "Get up Brittany" I signed helping her up and I closing the door behind her.

"What the hell Brittany?" I yelled in anger. She has a lot of nerve coming to me crying! She shouldn't be crying after all she is the one who cheated on me!

"I'm sorry" she broke down crying again causing me to sign. Why can't she just leave me alone? Am I asking for that too much? We broke up for something she did, not me. The cheaters are always the one crawling back.

"Brittany don't come to me crying and your the reason why we broke up" I said to her. She just sobbed harder as I shook my head. I'm done with her and relationships I'm focused on MB now and living my life.

"I know, I know I fucked up! Jacob tells me everyday okay! He always says it's all my fault and he even called me a-"

She stopped herself from finishing and sobbed into her hands. I have to admit I am curious to what the end of her sentence is.

I kneed down to her level and took her hands away from her face. All I saw was sadness and pain in her eyes. Is it possible that she's telling the truth because she is a good actress? Her ass deserves a Grammy award for all the shit she pulls.