Chapter-34 The Interview

The BackUp Dancer

Chapter-34 The Interview

~Kaelynn~ POV

I got into Shy'Anne's car with Mariah and Danielle. Once we were all buckled up we followed the boy's van.

"You did what?" Shy'Anne laughed.

"I was just being really rude, that's all" I answered.

I was telling them about what happened the other day at the restaurant with meeting Naomi. I may have had a attitude half of the time and being disrespectful. Only a little. But hey shit happens.

"But why would you do that? It's her job now" Danielle asked.

I honestly be forgetting about this girl sometimes. She's all lost with out Brittany, but at least she's not as bitchy. She's actually cool when she's not being a follower.

"I don't know I was extremely jealous with all their talking and giggling" I said rolling my eyes.

"You know it's cute when boys are jealous, but when girls get jealous, WHOA! You better take cover" Mariah said.

"Shut up I wasn't that jealous" I pouted folding my arms.

She gave me a straight face as Danielle and Shy'Anne laughed.

"At least he knows you care" Shy'Anne smiled.

"Yeah."

We're on our way to the boy's radio interview and this will be the first time Prince has to bring up him having a girlfriend. Of course he has to say Naomi. I just thought the first time he introduced the world to his girlfriend it would be me. But you know he had to do it, shit happens. That's life for us right now and it sucks ass.

As we approached the building there was a large group of screaming fans outside. Nothing new to the boys and everyone else, but fans still scare the hell out of me. They can be vicious as hell.

Shy'Anne parked in the parking lot and we all got out the car heading for the building.

*•*•*•*

~Princeton~ POV

I walked out of the elevator and into the room with the rest of the guys following me.

We sat in the chairs around the microphones on the table.

Roc let out a loud cough as Keisha walked into the room.

"Don't tell me your getting sick" Keshia said putting the back of her hand on Roc's forehead.

"We told him not to go skinny dipping at the beach last night" Ray laughed causing Prod and I to laugh.

Last night we were all at Prod's house playing 2K and Ray kept loosing. Ray dared Roc if he won the next game Roc had to take off his clothes and stay in the beach water for 20 minutes. No one would have thought he did but Ray won. It was like 10 at night when Roc had to go skinny dipping in the freezing ocean water.

Roc shot him a look and sneezed again.

"You the one who dared me!" He protested.

"Hahaha! I did, didn't I?" he laughed.

"You boys are so childish!" She snapped causing us to shut up.

"Seriously tour is right around the corner and y'all pull this" she said shaking her head.

The only reason she snaps like this is when she's under pressure and I guess planning the tour can be stressful.

I looked over to Prod who was looking at RayRay who was about to burst into a laughing fit.