Chapter-13 Broken Heart/Cheaters Never Win

(A/N important a/n at the end so please read)

The BackUp Dancer

Broken Heart/Cheater Never Win

~Kaeylnn~ POV

Right now The OMG Girlz are on stage and after them we're on.

"Your okay Kaelynn?" Mariah asked walking up to me.

"A little nervous that's all" I said pacing back and forth.

"I can tell" she laughed. "It's okay calm down. Don't get yourself all worked up."

"I'm trying not to" I said still pacing while shaking my hands. I went to the hospital and got my cast taken off, so I'm free to do what ever.

Someone wrapped there arms around me causing me to I jumped. I turned around seeing it was Jacob I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Oh my god you scared me" I laughed into his chest.

"I can see that and calm down" he told me.

"I'm trying to" I said pacing again. The croud cheered as the OMG Girlz exit the stage.

"Oh crap!" I panicked.

"Calm down Kay and breath" Mariah said placing her hand on my back. I did like she said but I started breathing really fast.

"No, no not that fast!" she yelled as I slowed down.

Prodigy, Roc Royal, Ray Ray and Princeton all came back stage where we are.

"Y'all ready?" Ray Ray asked.

"No!" I yelled covering my face.

"Kaelynn your gonna do fine" Roc said.

"Yeah but my mind is saying other wise."

"You just need to get over your nervousness. How about you go on stage first?" Ray Ray suggested.

"No! That-"

"Would be a great idea Ray Ray" Danielle smiled. That's when everyone pushed me in front of them with Princeton behind me than Ray Ray and Shy'Anne, Prodigy and Mariah than Roc and Dainelle.

"Why do y'all hate me?" I face planted.

"We don't hate you Kaelynn. It's better to get it over now than be the last person going in" Princeton said.

The host of the show went out on stage and started announcing us.

"Ooooohhhh sssshhhiittt" I said shaking my leg moving up on the staris to the stage.

"Kaelynn!" Jacob called from behind us. He ran up the stairs and gave me a hug and kiss.

"Babe your gonna do great" he smiled releasing me from the hug.

"Yeah that's what everyone says."

"Miiiinnnddddlllleessssss Beeeeehaviioooorrrrrrrr!" he yelled into the microphone.

"Oh shit, shit, shit!" I repeated slowly walking to the stage.

"Kaelynn everything's gonna be alright" Princeton said from behind me.

I couldn't see anyone in particular just the light, camera's and flashing.

"Hey what's up every body!" Princeton said into his ear piece microphone thing to everyone in the audience. Everyone started cheering and clapping.

"Y'all ready for this show tonight?" Ray Ray asked getting nothing but cheers and screams.

The mustic started playing for 'Mr. Right' and my mind just went blank and my body took control.