Chapter-32 Public

(Excuse any mistakes please)

The BackUp Dancer

Chapter 32 Public

Princeton POV

~2 Weeks later~

I pulled up in front of Kaelynn's house and beeped the horn. Keshia, Walter and Dave called everyone last night wanting us to come to the studio. Hopefully it won't be on no bull shit.

Last time they wanted to tell us something, they wanted us to go to school which I'm glad we didn't. Other than that I'm praying its another tour. Last time we went on tour it was fun and other than the bullshit with Kaelynn, Brittany and Jacob. I'm glad Brittany's gone and I don't have to see her face anymore. I heard she's dancing some where else now, thank god.

Kaelynn walked out the house and shut the door. I smiled seeing her walk down the porch stairs and I reached over and open the passenger door for her.

"Hey Prince" she smiled pecking my lips.

"Hey Kaelynn" I smiled.

I started up the car and began driving to the studio.

"What you think their gonna tell us when we get to the studio?" She asked turning to me.

"I don't know but I'm praying it's another tour."

"Me too I'm tired of staying in the house I wanna get back working!" She whined causing me to chuckle.

"Patience baby."

"Well my patience is running low" she signed.

All Eyes On You Meek Mill ft Nicki Minja and Chris Brown begin to play and Kaelynn turned to me with a humongous smile on her face. She's been really into this song lately and I can honestly say she knows all the words!

"Princeton is you drunk cause you had enough?

Are you here lookin' for love? Ohh Got the club goin' crazy

All these niggas, but my eyes on you
Is you somebody's baby?

If you ain't, boy what we gon' do?
If you gon' need it, baby

Give it all up for you right now
We got the club goin' crazy

All eyes on you!" She sang than laughing at the end.

I laughed at her and stopped at the red light.

"You have to admit I'm a good singer" she smiled placing her hand over her heart.

I started to laugh and shake my head because we both you that's not true.

"Sure you are" I said sarcastically.

"Stop playin Prince we both know I can hit those Arianna Grande pitches" she began trying to sing a guess? All I heard was a cat going into labor.
I cover one on my eyes because of how high and horrible she sounds.

"Okay, okay you can stop now" I said reaching over to cover her mouth.

"I don't sound that bad" she laughed as I noticed the light turn green.

"But you do" I chuckled turning down the street.

"I do not! Your just jealous" she pouted turning towards the window so I couldn't see her face.

Our relationship has been like a rollercoaster lately. Some days we're good and everything is going fine, and just when we start back doing normal couple things here goes the drop messing everything up.