Chapter-10 No New Friends/ Broken Heart

The BackUp Dancer

No New Friends/ Broken Heart

~Kaelynn~ POV

When I woke up I still had on my clothes from yesterday and I had Princeton's jacket on. I yawned and sat up on my bed.

I really don't have the energy to do anything today but I wanna go to the studio. Why? Because I don't want to spend all day in the house thinking about my mom and just crying. I need something to occupy me.

I got out of bed and got out my clothes for today which was: my black harlem pants, my hat that said 'Fancy' with flowers on it, my black tank top and my Nike Air Jordan's.

I went in the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once it was hot enough I stripped out of my clothes and got in. I washed up but I was carful not to get my cast wet.

Once I was done with everything I curled my hair and went down stairs.

"Tia!" I called grabbing my duffle bag and putting Prince's jacket in. I went down stairs and she was siting on the couch crying.

"Tia what's wrong?" I dropped my duffle bag and ran to her side.

"It's about your mom" she said whipping her eyes.

My stomach flipped when she said that. I just pray that nothing worster happen to her. She's the only adult I have in my life behinds Tia. If anything happens to either one of them I would go insane.

"W-what happen?" I asked her my voice cracking.

"After you left Kaelynn the doctor told me s-she needs a new heart" she said looking into my eyes full of tears.

The air was knocked out of me and I was lost at words because that could only mean one thing.

"Tia tell me you wasn't planning on" I trailed off with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Kay but it's the only way" she said holding my hands.

"No Tia it's not! Can't they find a new heart!? I can't loose you" I said crying hysterically.

She pulled me into her arms and I cried in her chest.

"I'm sorry Kaelynn my mind is made up" she whispered.

"But I-I need you Tia! I need you and my mom. I can't loose either one of you!" I cried.

"It'll be okay Kaelynn" she cried.

"No Tia it won't. Your giving up your heart for my mother. Your gonna die and and I won't ever see you again! Please tell me they can find another heart please, please" I bagged.

"Kaelynn it's possible but our family has a rare blood type. I don't think they can find it in time."

"No Tia please, please don't do this to me! We have to try! We have to find a new one" I cried.

*•*•*•*•*

~Mariah~ POV

"Mariah did you tell Dave yet?" Roc asked me.

"Yeah I told him that she had a family emergency and might not be able to come in today" I told Roc and Prodigy.

"Good. I can't believe her mom needs a new heart" Prod shook his head.

"I know I hope they can find one in time" I said staring off into space.

"Yeah Kaelynn doesn't deserve to go through this" Roc said.