Chapter-37 Its About To Go Down

The Backup Dancer

Chapter-37 It's About To Go Down

~Mariah~ POV

(a/n Kaelynn and Princeton in the mm😍 sorry for any mistakes)

"What did you just say?"

"I'm done with you. I can't deal with you constantly over my shoulder telling me what to do!"

"I'm not telling you what to do Craig! I'm telling you what you need to hear because no one else will!" I yell as I felt my eyes sting.

"I don't care anymore. Like I said I'm done with you" he shrugged.

"Are you serious?" I say as my voice cracks a little.

"Dead ass" he said in a annoyed tone.

I can't fully believe that he's breaking up with me because I keep telling him what to do. He's playing with me, he must be. That's a fucking stupid excuse to break up with someone who's been there for you through every fucking thing. Family problems, problems with fans, and let's not forget about fucking relationship problems. I gave up 4 going on 5 years of my life. I gave up my life to make him happy, including abandoning my family to pursue a dancing career because he said I had it in me. So this is all a fucking joke and the cameras need to come out right now.

"Okay you got me. You can stop now Craig" I said standing up to move closer to him.

He takes a step back and pushes my hands away "I'm not playing with you Mariah!"

"Craig-"

"What part of I don't wanna be with you don't you understand!" He yells in my face.

"You're lying! Stop lying to me! Craig I gave up everything for you and dancing! I've been with you through so much bullshit! So if you breaking up with me have a valid excuse because that's not gone cut it" I screamed as tears fell from my eyes.

"I didn't ask you to Mariah! You did all that on your own."

"Did it on my own? I did it because I love yo' stupid ass! That's what you do when you're in love. You make stupid decisions and give up things. You know my situation with my family and you still told me to come dance! You still wanted to be in a relationship with me and told me everything will be okay. You a fucking liar! You know what? Just get the hell out!" I yelled as tears came down my eyes.

I started pushing him and cursing him out.

"Get yo' hands off me Mariah!" He yelled.

"Get out!" I pushed him out the door and once he regain his balance I punched him in the same jaw Ray Ray did.

He screamed in pain and looked at me with anger in his eyes. I went back into the hotel room but once I tried to shut the door he caught it.

"Move Craig!" I yelled trying to shut the door.

"Hell Nawl! Did you just fucking put yo' hands on me?" He said trying to push open the door.

"Leave Craig!" I screamed trying to shut the door but he's way stronger than me.

He leaned up against the door and it flow open causing me to hit the floor. I looked up at him and all I saw was anger. I never seen him this mad before and it really scared me.