Chapter-9 No New Friends/Broken Heart

The BackUp Dancer

No New Friends/Broken Heart

~Prodigy POV

"It seems that you just sprunk your wrist" the doctor said bandaging up Kaelynn's wrist.

"Will it be okay?" she asked. "I'll still be able to dance?" she panicked.

I feel really bad for her now. I know I didn't do it but still. I know Brittany did it because I saw her and that was just messed up.

"Give it 1-2 weeks than sure but you have to let it rest" he informed.

"I suppose" she mumbled.

"It'll be okay Kaelynn" Mariah said rubbing her back.

"Not it won't" she said shaking her head. "I'll probably get fired before I learn the dance to 'My Girl'. I was almost done learning all the dances" she groaned.

"I can teach you if you want Kaelynn" I suggested. "I have it all down pack."

"Really Prod? I know Princeton wouldn't do it if I asked him. I don't get why he doesn't like me" she said throwing up her good hand.

"He's just being a big bully" Mariah said.

"I know but it's not just him" she said.

"Don't worry Kay it'll get better soon" I smiled at her.

After the doctor put the cast on we started walking out the hospital. In a distant we saw Roc running up to us in a hurry.

"Hey Roc why the rush?" Kaelynn asked.

"Because a lot of shit went down when all left. Shy'Anne and Brittany got into it. Kaelynn I don't think you don't have to worry about Shy'Anne any more" he smiled.

"Really?" she smiled.

"Yeah and Prince and Brit got into a lil argument. I think she cheated on him or something" Roc said.

Suddenly Kaelynn's face turned really red.

"You okay Kaelynn?" Roc asked her.

"Yeah I'm okay. My mom is in this hospital do you guys wanna meet her?" she asked.

"Sure" Mariah smiled.

*•*•*•*

~Kaelynn~ POV

We went to go get the visitors passes from the front desk. We walked to the elevator and got in and I pressed number 4.

"Kaelynn why is your mom in the hospital?" Roc asked me.

"She has cancer" I told him looking down at my shoes. I picked the right kind to wear today too.

"I'm sorry to hear that" they all said.

"It's okay her operation is coming up soon" I smiled walking out the elevator.

I went into room 413 and open the door.

"Can y'all like stay right here real fast I'm gonna tell her y'all here" I told them and the nodded.

I went inside the room and there she was lying in bed looking at the tv.

"Hey mom" I said slowly walking into the room.

"Kaelynn!" she lite up smiling at me. I ran over to the bed and hugged her.

"Sweet heart I've missed you" she hugged me.

"I've missed you too" I told her. "I want you to meet some of the dancers I work with. Is that okay?" I asked her.