Chapter-11 No New Friends/Broken Heart

The BackUp Dancer

No New Friends/ Broken Heart

~Kaelynn~ POV

The bus pulled up in front of the hotel that looked amazing! It's like something you see out of a movie or something.

"Alright girls this is the hotel" Keisha said standing up.

"This really the hotel?" I said to Mariah in a gaze looking out the window.

"Yup! Isn't beautiful!" she squealed.

"Sure is" I smiled.

All the other buses pulled up as we we're getting our things off the bus. As I stepped off the bus I heard nothing but screaming fans.

"Wow" I whispered to Mariah.

"Yup this is pretty much the life you live back up dancing with M.B" she whispered back. "Or any famous person in general."

The security guards are holding the fans back to the best of there ability but sooner or later a girl is bound to brake free.

First M.B walked in, OMG Girlz, the boy back up dancers, Diggy, the girl back up dancer, 3XL, lastly Jacob.

As we walked In I admired the inside of the hotel.

"This is gonna be hella dope! Party in my room!" Ray Ray yelled.

After I got settled in I called Tia, my mom than Jaira and Camern.

I have a bed next to Mariah and Shy'Anne and Danielle was next to each other on the other side of the room.

"Kaelynn we have to go to the dance studio in a hour" Mariah said. "Do you want to go down to the pool with Prod, Ray, Shy'Anne and I?" she asked.

"Yeah later I'm gonna go to Jacob's room" I answered grabbing my phone.

"Hmmm what y'all finna do?" she asked folding her arms.

"Nothing!" I laughed "We're just gonna talk, maybe watch a movie and-"

"Get freaky" Mariah laughed.

"What, no!" I laughed with her feeling a blush come on.

"Just come down stairs when you want to" she winked walking of our room.

That girl is something.

I check my make up and walked out the hotel room making sure I have my key card. I shut the door completely and walked to the elevator.

I went on the 7th floor to room 724. I was about to knock but the door open revealing Brittany. Once she saw me her faced drop from her smile.

"See you later Jacob" she said before walking down the hall.

What The Hell? Did I miss something?

"Hey Kaelynn" Jacob said coming to the door.

"Hey Jacob" I smiled. He moved out of the way and let me into his hotel room which was much nicer than mine.

"It's beautiful in here" I said walking around.

In his room he had a white lather couch, flat screen tv, big refrigerator, a mini bar his room, closet, two bathrooms and so much more.

"Isn't it" Jacob said coming up behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I slowly walked around.

I felt chills go down my spine as he kissed my neck.